X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundararajan50
    replied
    Re: Growing Old

Dear Brahmanyan Sir,Thank you for having shared a very goo post Sir Even though you are present after a long time you have come with a latest post. Our sincere prayer for all the good to happen to you and your family on this JAYA VARUSHAM.
    Last edited by soundararajan50; 12-04-14, 11:20.

Leave a comment:

• bmbcAdmin
    replied
    Re: Growing Old

This is to test slideshare.net slides to play here:
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 12-04-14, 11:33.

Leave a comment:

• Brahmanyan
    started a topic Growing Old

Growing Old

Here is a wonderful Power Point Presentation on Old Age forwarded to me :
    http://www.slideshare.net/billblaz/aquarelas-3178536
    If you cannot view the Power Point Presentation please read the transcript given here under.

• Water-colours of Marcel Reynaert
    • Getting older is the only way to live long.
    • The age of maturity is that age at which one is still young but is much more resourceful.
    • What most torments me about the foolishness of my youth, is not the crazy things I have done...but the fact that I can’t go back and do them again.
    • To get old is to go from passion to compassion.
    • Many people never reach eighty because they waste time trying to stay at forty forever.
    • At twenty, desire rules, at thirty, reason rules, and at forty, it’s time for good sense and judgement.
    • Whoever is not beautiful at twenty, strong at thirty, rich at forty, nor wise at fifty, will never be beautiful or strong or rich or wise.
    • When we pass sixty, there are fewer things that we think are absurd.
    • Young people think the old are ridiculous. The old know that the young are ridiculous.
    • A mature person goes back to find the serenity once enjoyed as a child
    • Nothing passes by as quickly as the years.
    • When I was young I was told “You’ll see when you’re fifty”. I’ve passed fifty but I don’t see anything .
    • In the eyes of youth there burns a flame. In the eyes of the old there shines a light.
    • The initiative of youth and the experience of the older each have equal value.
    • There is a small child inside each one of us.
    • Each age calls for it’s own appropriate behavior.
    • Young people travel in groups, adults travel in pairs, and old people walk alone.
    • Happy the one who was young as a youth, and happy the one who is wise in old age.
    • We all want to grow old, and we all want to deny we have arrived there.
    • WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE PASSING YEARS - HOW TO LIVE THEM, AND NOT JUST ACCUMULATE THEM,
    • Musica: Roger Williams
    • THE END

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
Working...
X