Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAPTHIGAM

Dear Swamin

Adyen Dasan. Can we postpone the Aapthigam to the next month in case of any unavoidable circumstances. I was told that the oona apthigam cannot be postponed, but the sathakumbham and aapthigam can be done in the next month on the same thithi.

Could you please advise on this issue.

Thanks Mama

Ranga

Re: AAPTHIGAM

Originally posted by Indalur-ranga View Post
    Dear Swamin

Adyen Dasan. Can we postpone the Aapthigam to the next month in case of any unavoidable circumstances. I was told that the oona apthigam cannot be postponed, but the sathakumbham and aapthigam can be done in the next month on the same thithi.

Could you please advise on this issue.

Thanks Mama

Ranga
    ஸ்ரீ:
    ச்ராத்தத்தை நாமாகத் தள்ளிவைக்கும் அதிகாரத்தை சாஸ்திரம் நமக்கு அளிக்கவில்லை.

எதாவது காரணத்தால் பண்ணமுடியாமல் போன ச்ராத்தத்தை அடுத்து வரும் க்ருஷ்ண பக்ஷ ஏகாதசியில் அல்லது அமாவாசையன்று பண்ணவேண்டும்
    என்று சாஸ்திரம் உள்ளதே அன்றி, அடுத்த திதியில் பண்ணலாம் என்றில்லை.

ஆப்தீகத்தன்று எங்கு இருக்கிறீர்களோ,
    அங்கே எந்த விதத்தில் முடியுமோ அந்த விதத்தில் பண்ணி முடிப்பதே சாலச் சிறந்தது.
    சோதகும்பத்தைப் பற்றி கவலையே படவேண்டாம்.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Mama

Thanks for your reply. I highly appreciate your feedback and advise.

regards

ranga

Comment

Dear Swamin

Adyen Dasan. Sorry to bother you again. Just would like to clarify. Oona Apthigam, Sodha Kumbam, apthigam (Varusha apthgam) and Subham. As per your earlier message,

we cannot postpone Oona Apthigam and Apthigam. Both should be done as per the date. Am I correct. Please clarify.

Thanks for your advise. Kodi Namaskaram.

regards

ranga

Comment

Originally posted by Indalur-ranga View Post
          Dear Swamin

Adyen Dasan. Sorry to bother you again. Just would like to clarify. Oona Apthigam, Sodha Kumbam, apthigam (Varusha apthgam) and Subham. As per your earlier message,

we cannot postpone Oona Apthigam and Apthigam. Both should be done as per the date. Am I correct. Please clarify.

Thanks for your advise. Kodi Namaskaram.

regards

ranga
          Yes, Oona Apthikam can not be done (on any reason) after 355 days from the date of death.

Apthikam can not be postponed (by us) for our practical / lowkika / udhyoga purposes or difficulties.
          But, some people are applying the rule which is provided / suggested for unavoidable circumstances
          like health factor or inadvertently / unintentionally forgoten can be done in the next coming Krishna - Ekadasi or Amavasai thithi.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Mama

I highly appreciate your time and advise. It is more clear now. Kodi Namaskaram.

Thanks

regards

ranga

Comment

Working...
            X