- Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!

Srarda Mantram and procedure for - Yajurveda - abasthaba sutram - Smartha

1. gowriputran
    Dear Sir,

I have lost my mother in Jan 2007 and have performed all vaideega Karmas sinecerly during the first one year ( had Mathru Deeksha and avoided Para Annam etc as advised by Vadhyar) and doing the srardam regularly every year. But on the day of srardam, I am sure atleast half or more percentage of the mantrams I am repeating ( after said by Sastrigal) is incorrect. I want to avoid this. Hence I request if any one can upload the procedure and mantras in this site I can get a chance to read them and perform the Srardam well.

Also I would like know from your end a clarification.

I am In Nigeria since 1997. As I have crossed the sea is there any prayaschitam to be performed before doing the Srardam. Presently on my own either I go to Haridwar after coming from Nigeria ( Before the Srardam and have a dip in Ganges or go to Kaveri and have a dip.

Thanks in Advance

With Best regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
  2. bmbcAdmin
    I try to upload the mantrams asap.

I could not say the prAyaschittam, because there is no prAyaschittam given for this specific reason,
    so, you contact your family vdhyar to know about the prayaschittam every time.
Powered and Block Facebook