clarification about the demise of a family member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarification about the demise of a family member

Namaskaram, I am G Booma. I am having one doubut. My mother in law expired on 1/2/2015 I went to her death at Srirangam. After cremation I returned to Chennai to my parents house. My husband is the youngest son. So, all the rituals were done by my husbands' elder brother. Actually I am employed at Delhi. Due to my family committement I rarely meet my parents at chennai. So, after the death of mother in law everybody told if I return to Srirangam and can stry with them from 10th.111th, 12th ,13th day. So, I agreed. From 2nd Febraruy onwards to 9th Feb. I was with my parents. Feb. 10th I reached srirangam to attend patthy and other ceremonies at my in laws house. Unfortunately, my father who was 78 years but was very healthy was suddently expired on 16th July 2015. My mother is feeling that because of my return to their house in the month of Feb2015 ( after the death of mother in law) is the main reason for the seudden demise of my dear and loving father. Kindly clarfiy about this point if i have done wrong by coming back from the death house to the parens home.

Re: clarification about the demise of a family member

வெளியூரிலிருந்து இறந்தவர் வீட்டிற்கு நேரே சென்றால் மறுபடியும் வேறு எங்கும் செல்லாமல் நேரே கிளம்பி வந்த ஊருக்கே திரும்பி செல்ல வேண்டும். தாய் வீட்டிற்கோ வேறு எங்குமோ செல்லக்கூடாது. வெளியூரிலிருந்து வந்தவுடன் இறந்தவர் வீட்டிற்கு செல்லாமல் நண்பர்கள் --உறவினர் இல்லாவிட்டால் ஒரு ஹோட்டலுக்கு சென்று ரூம் எடுத்து குளித்து விட்டு சாப்பிட்டு விட்டு பிறகு இறந்தவர் வீட்டிற்கு செல்ல வேண்டும். அப்போதுதான் பிறகு எந்த உறவினர் வீட்டிற்கும் சென்றாலும் இம்மாதிரி ஆகாது.இம்மாதிரி செய்வதுதான் பழங்கால வழக்கம்.

Comment

Working...
    X