Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT-DRAMA ON THE LIFE OF SRI BODENDIRAR

Dear members,
    May be all of you,or at least many of you seniors are aware that Sri.Bodhendra Saraswathi Swamigal was the 59th Pontiff of the sri Sankara Mutt of Kanchi. He spread the principle that in this Kali Yuga, NAMA SMARANA ,ESPECIALLY CHANTING RAMA NAMA IS the only way,or rather the easiest way to salvation as well as removal of all our obstacles.
    On 25th Jan I accidentally came across a pamphlet in the Sri Mahalakshmi Temple at Secunderabad,that the famoud Bombay Gnanam troupe is performing a drama on this great saint in Hyderabad. Me with friends and family rushed and I have to accept the fact that at many places during the performance we shed tears.
    The forceful drama all artists being women kept the audience enchanted.
    From them I understood that they will be performing in Chennai too this drama, on the 4th and 5th of February at Sri Krishna Gana Sabha.
    I REQUEST THAT ALL MEMBERS OF OUR COMMUNITY OF AASTHIKAS, SHOULD KEEP THEIR CALENDARS MARKED AND ATTEND THIA DRAMA WITHOUT FAIL AND BE BLESSED BY SRI BODHENDIRAR.
    KINDLY DONATE GENEROUSLY SO THAT BOMBAY GNANAM IS ABLE TO CONTINUE TO STAGE SUCH DRAMAS TOWWARDS THE REVIVAL OF OUR GREAT RELIGION AND THOUGHTS.

I AM SURE THAT ALL OUR MEMBERS BASED IN CHENNAI WILL DEFINITELY ATTEND AND KNOW ABOUT SRI BODHENDRA SARASWATHIJI.
    VARADARAJAN.

Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 29-01-15, 06:38.

Re: PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT-DRAMA ON THE LIFE OF SRI BODENDIRAR

Dear Varadarajan Sir,

Thanks for the information. Though I am in Nigeria, I will informing to my relatives in Chennai.

With Best Regards
    S. Sankara Narayanan
    RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Re: PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT-DRAMA ON THE LIFE OF SRI BODENDIRAR

Thank you. Don't mention it. Ask Aasthikas in Chennai to watch out in THE HINDU for advt reg the program. Since I had switched over to Times of India in Hyderabad,seems I missed seeing it.
      Wish everyone a very good experience to know about our Saints.
      Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X