Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about sweekara datta putra homam

dear sir,
    how are you? iam fine. i have no sons. but i have 2 daughters. my first daughter has a son and the second has 2 sons. so i decided to adopt my second daughter's eldest son. my wife also agreed. my sambandhi also agreed to it. i have made all legal arrangements to declare him as my legal heir. but i have not adopted him ritually. vadhyar says we have to perform sweekara putra datta homam. my question is what are the rituals performed in the homam? how my douhitran's gotram changes to that of my gotram? vadhyar says he doesn't have the mantra prayogam for it and has tried from all sides to get it but cant get its prayogam. sir, so i request you to provide me the mantra prayogam for that homam. iam not forcing you. if you dont have please provide me an alternative source from where i can get it.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan

Re: about sweekara datta putra homam

Originally posted by Sundarrajan53 View Post
    dear sir,
    how are you? iam fine. i have no sons. but i have 2 daughters. my first daughter has a son and the second has 2 sons. so i decided to adopt my second daughter's eldest son. my wife also agreed. my sambandhi also agreed to it. i have made all legal arrangements to declare him as my legal heir. but i have not adopted him ritually. vadhyar says we have to perform sweekara putra datta homam. my question is what are the rituals performed in the homam? how my douhitran's gotram changes to that of my gotram? vadhyar says he doesn't have the mantra prayogam for it and has tried from all sides to get it but cant get its prayogam. sir, so i request you to provide me the mantra prayogam for that homam. iam not forcing you. if you dont have please provide me an alternative source from where i can get it.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan
    Sri:
    It is very glad to know about your decision.
    Kindly forgive me,
    I have lot of commitments to complete.
    I have committed to complete a huge task:
    to make a set of few books - from Grantam to Sanskrit,
    Sanskrit to Tamil
    Tamil to English
    and everything have to be typed and the DTP to done
    for printing.
    Also, every year I am spending few months to release my Sri Paranthaman Panchangam.
    Spending some time to teach Vedam and Prayogam.
    Everyday I am going for computer class to learn new computer technology like:
    TypeScript, JavaScript, Angular, Capacitor, Ionic Framework 4 and so on.
    Everyday I am going to my Vaideeka rituals.
    In the meanwhile I have to spend some time with my three grand children too.
    I am listing all these things to convince you about my tight schedule and lack of time for do newer
    and time consuming things - don't take in any other way.

For your information - I am not at all writing in this my own forum for a long time due to lack of time.
    Sorry for not able to help you.
    You may please address KGopalan (kgopalan37) mama senior member of this forum
    who is having a lot of knowledge about all vaideeka rituals.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri:
      I have given below the Prayogam for Puthra Sweekaram
      Hope you will not ask for any more prayogams?!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

dear sir,
        very thank you for your help. you have saved me the deep ocean of confusion and placed me in a clear state. very thank you once again. with this i will perform the putra sweekaram wth your blessings.

Comment

Working...
        X