Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seshadrimo0110 Intro

Professor.
    Expect to read posts, and visit from time to time to read items of interest.

Re: Seshadrimo0110 Intro

Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com
    Admin

Comment

To administrators of the site,
      I find it strange and wrong that after the member, professor above,has introduced himself and then welcomed by super moderator, that when I click to view his profile I get the irritating message that "You dont have the permission to view..etc., etc.,"
      After his formal welcome a member should be able to view the profile of any new member.(First is thrre a need for this restriction?)
      I feel it is time to do something about this.One would like to know what the new member is.
      Hoping something will be done,
      Varadarajan

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
        To administrators of the site,
        I find it strange and wrong that after the member, professor above,has introduced himself and then welcomed by super moderator, that when I click to view his profile I get the irritating message that "You dont have the permission to view..etc., etc.,"
        After his formal welcome a member should be able to view the profile of any new member.(First is there a need for this restriction?)
        I feel it is time to do something about this.One would like to know what the new member is.
        Hoping something will be done,
        Varadarajan
        Sri:
        Dear Sri.Vardarajan Sir,
        I have already explained about it.
        Once again I am repeating,
        At the time of filling out the form of registration to become a member of our forum, the introduction message also will be filled by a new member,
        The introduction message will be posted to the forum before getting any approval (may be a bug in that program) but the membership will be pending for approval by the Administrator (i.e me).
        Some members will be approved and few members will be deleted by me if anything found suspicious about the quality of a new member.

Members can view the profile of approved member and can not be viewed the member under pending for approval and member who's profile was deleted forever.
        So kindly bear with us for this administrative bug, which can be rectified me, but I can do a thing that I can totally remove the introduction messages from new members.
        You can try seeing the profile of any member posting to forum except the introduction message.
        Sorry for the inconvenience.
        dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X