X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azagiyamanavalan Fourth day utthsavam

Dear Sri Ranga Sri members and friends,
    Its a great pleasure for me to write about our Azagiyamanavalaninen
    Fourth day utthsavam in Sri Vaikunata Ekadeshi.
    Our Prayers are always with you and your friends and Family Members!
    On this festival , I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with
    prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a wonderful New year,
    warm holiday wishes. May the warmth and splendor,
    that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with
    happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for
    the whole year.
    --May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As
    the holy occasion is here and the atmosphere is filled with
    the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty
    brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you
    through the days ahead. Best wishes on New year
    During Irraapatthu , fourth Day Azhagiya Manavalan goes pradakshinam
    around the Pranavakara Viamana prakaram, with His Woiyyara nadai
    (gentle and subtle walk) and then reaches the kannadi (mirror) He looks
    at , HIS majestic appearance, the jewels gems ,diamonds that look much
    brighter and stunning being worn by HIM. HE moves on and goes to
    "Vruja Nadi" (A well called vruja nadi) and meets Senai Mudaliyar (
    HIS personal secretory). From there, with theArayar swamis reciting
    Divya prabandham, HE moves step by step in a rhythmic motion to
    Paramabatha vasal (entrace of the Heven Gate) HE shows her HIS
    grandeur! From here, HE moves on to Thirumamani Mandapam and enjoys
    the celebration along with all the 12 Azhwars.
    Devotees throng in lakes on the grand occasion, form all over the world! Nalayaira Divya Prabandham are recited non stop all day long. Devotees fast this day and spend the day and night drinking the nectar of HIS Nama sankeertanam and dancing to the beat of the cymbals. It is such a grand sight that even the devas and Devathas would crave to be here. After all, Sri Rangam is nothing but the abode of Sriman Narayana, on earth, and is called as "Bhooloka Vaikuntam". Moolavar, Periya Perumal is adorned in Muthangee( Pearls alankaram)

It is an unmatched mercy that HE shows HIS devotees by giving this splendid darshanam. One must always pray to HIM to bless with such a wonderful darshanam. Azhagiya Manavalan enjoys till late in the night with HIS devotees and gets back to HIS moola --sthanam in Veena Ekantham - Veena instrument is played while HE is getting back.
    I pray to HIM sincerely to bless all HIS devotees and make the feeling of devotion for HIM grow much deeper and deeper.Since not all the devotees can make it to SriRangam, HE, being the father and the mother of all of us, has been so merciful that He's giving us darshanam through all means that humans can think of. This is a classic example of HIS mercy. I hope all of you get this mercy through HIS photos attached herewith and I shall pray that all devotees get more mercy from HIM, for getting a chance to be physically present at Sri Rangam at least once in the whole life time and witness the grandeur and get HIS blessings.It is interesting to note, when Perumal
    leaves his abode, He charges out like a lion called "Simha Gathi", but when he is returning to the Moolasthanam, he makes his way like a serpent, the Sri Padam Thangi(the carriers of
    Nam Perumal), perform an intricate movement as they do this, they lower Nam Perumal and weave side to side like a serpent, hence the name "Sharbha Gathi".

I hope you all enjoyed reading about toady's processions, and may Nam Perumal's pictures provide you all with good fortune and healthy life.
    Please note the Pranavaakara Vimanam which is said to cleanse our sins," Vimana Dhasanam--Pabha Vimochanam"
    Please Have the Blessings from our Ever Azagiya Manavalan
    As always, please forgive me for any mistakes / misinterpretation.
    Adiyeen,
    Narasimhabhattar

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS
Working...
X