Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• கேள்வி-பதில்

ஆத்ம பிரதட்சிணம்
    தனை தானே சுற்றிக்கொள்ளும் ஆத்ம பிரதட்சிணம் என்பது பிரதட்சினத்திற்கு மாற்று என்பது சரிதானா?
    சரியல்ல.ஆத்ம பிரதட்சிணம் சந்தியாவந்தனத்தில் தவிர வேறு எங்கும் சொல்லப்பட்டதாக தெரியவில்லை.பிரதட்சிணம் செய்ய இயலாத சந்தர்பங்களில் நமஸ்காரம் மட்டும் செய்து விடலாம்.

மடி வஸ்திரம் :
    நித்ய பூஜையில் மடி வஸ்திரம் இல்லாதபோது ஏற்கனவே துவைத்து மடித்து தனியாக வைத்திருந்ததை கட்டிக்கொண்டு பூஜை செய்யலாமா?
    செய்யலாம்.ஆனால் அந்த வஸ்திரத்தை பிரணவம் சொல்லி புரோஷித்துவிட்டு ,சூர்யரஷ்மியில் காண்பித்து வஸ்திரத்தை தரித்துக்கொண்டு பூஜை செய்யலாம்.ஈர வஸ்திரமாக இருந்தால் அதை எழு தடவை உதறி விட்டு உபயோகப்படுத்தலாம்.

நன்றி(ஸ்ரீ சர்மா சாஸ்த்ரிகள்)

Re: கேள்வி-பதில்

Why do we do Atma Pradakshina?
    At ma Pradakshinam is also done at the end of Poojas

At the end of the pujas , it is a custom to do pradakshinam around ourselves three times & this is called “Atma Pradakshinam”. The proper pradakshina is going round the Self (Atma Pradakshina) or more accurately, to realize that we are the Self and that within us all the countless spheres revolve, going round and round. We bow to the supreme divinity within us, chanting

1) Yani kani cha paapaani janmanthara kruthaani cha
    Thaani thaani vinas(h)yanthi pradakshina padae padae

yani kani--whatever; ca--and; papani--sins; Janmantara - this birth and earlier births; kritani - done (by me); ca--also, tani tani--all of them; vinashyanti -- are destroyed; pradaksinam-- (by) the self circumambulation ; pade pade--at every step.

I (self) rotate in my place to kill all my sins that I may have committed in all of my my births!

2) What times this mantra can be chanted?

Pradakshina around ourselves is done at the end of all poojas at our houses.

3) What is the purpose chanting this way?

The God which we have seen outwards is also inside!

Katha Upanishad, 2.1.12:

2-I-12.The Purusha, of the size of a thumb, dwells in the body. (Realizing Him as) the Lord of the past and the future, one does not (henceforward) want to protect oneself. This verily is that (thou seekest).

Svetasvatara Upanishad, 5.8:

V-8: Subtle as the point of a goad, and pure, effulgent and infinite like the sun, He alone is seen assuming as another the size of a thumb on account of the finiteness of the heart (in which He appears), and associating Himself with egoism and Sankalpa on account of the limitations of the intellect.

4) What is the tatwartha here?

The Omnipresence God is not only everywhere and inside ME but ALSO in each one of all living and non living things!! Do not harm any !!!

Katha Upanishad, 2.3.17:

2-III-17. Purusha of the size of a thumb, the inner Self, is ever seated in the heart of all living beings. One should, with steadiness, separate Him from one’s own body as stalk from the Munja grass. One should know Him as pure and immortal; one should know Him as pure and immortal.

Svetasvatara Upanishad, 3.13:

III-13: Assuming a form of the size of a thumb, by virtue of intellect, emotion, imagination and will, the Infinite Being dwells in the hearts of creatures as their inner self. Those who realize this become immortal.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...6092614AAlrPEa
    http://bharathkidilse.blogspot.co.uk...mambulate.html

Comment

Working...
    X