sathyagopinath Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sathyagopinath Intro

Hi to all Namaskaram Looking for some nice tips and information for my daughter's wedding arrangements....

Re: sathyagopinath Intro

See on the top latest new post; articles. blogs, forum. go quick. contact us. click forum on the format click iyer irengar rituals. click that and go to 5th page. you can see marriage details there.yajur vedam, apasthampa soothram iyer tanjore district . click that you can have some idea about marriage. feel free to ask for doubts.

Comment

SREE, Mr.Sathyagopinath requested for tips and information for his daughter's wedding arrangement and not rituals connected with marriage. He wants to know what are all arrangements to be made for conducting the marriage, in a simple way without leaving any vaideeka rituals. We brahmins are spending a lot on money in external thamashas to show their money power. That should be curtailed first. For vaideeka rituals only the close relatives of bride and groom alone are to be invited and for other dinner,reception etc., others may be invited, to avoid all sort of invitees going up the dais to shake hands and give presents etc., Only after the couple perform their first homam and sapthapathi, and connected rituals the marriage according to religious norms is not said to be completed. Only after they could mingle with others.

Comment

Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com
        Please fill your details by editing your profile.
        To do so, click the 'settings' menu find at the top of this page.
        Or you canclick here
        to go to settings.Please ignore if already done.
        Admin

Comment

Originally posted by sathyagopinath View Post
          Hi to all Namaskaram Looking for some nice tips and information for my daughter's wedding arrangements....
          Sri:
          Dear sathyagopinath,
          Welcome to Brahminsnet.com Your profile is activated.
          You can use the forum freely to post any of your content under any topic.
          Expecting your frequent visit to forum to participate in all discussions.
          Please avoid using "Hi" Salutation, it is a request.
          Our Honorable Home Minister also, advised to avoid these kind of words!
          Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected Sri.Narasimhan,
            The gentleman above who posted,Sri.Sathya Gopinath had asked for ,I reproduce," Looking for some nice tips and information for my daughter's wedding arrangements...." It is vague and all embracing and hence he has been asked to refer concerned posts by Admin. How you presumed what he wanted,I do not know.
            I request honourable members seeking information to be clear in their requirements so that correct guidance can be given.
            Please excuse me ,Sir, if I am wrong.
            Varadarajan

Comment

Dear Sri Varadarajan,
              I do not know what exactly you want to tell me. "Looking for nice tips ....arrangement" is not clear. Or would you like to me that the concerned person was not yet admitted as a member. OMG . As an experienced person please tell me what is what in his post. Anything hidden agenda? I am really worried after reading your post. Only after seeing Sree Gopalan, Sree bmbc replies I just replied in general. Please enlightem me. ??????

Comment

Working...
              X