ARCHANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARCHANA

I find some persons perform archana to Lord Anjaneya with akshadhai. Is this permitted under
    vaishnavite ritualistic practice. I have seen at temples and at homes of vedic scholars that
    archana is done with thulasi leaves or lotus flowers.Can Brihaspati swamin kindly clarify
    what is the generally accepted way ?

pc ramabadran

Re: ARCHANA

Dear Sir,
    As you have asked, how to post in several forums;
    I am preparing a very easy method to post a new thread on a selected or interested forum with a single click of your mouse.
    I hope it will be completed today and let you know.
    Also I hope it will be helpful for all other elderly members of this forum, who feel hard to navigate through forum, now it requires many clicks.
    But this software itself having a facility to navigate as "Quick Navigation" which will be displayed under every message opposite to "Reply to Thread" button.
    You will find it immediately after posting a message.

Now I am replying for your above post:
    Actually there is nothing to comment about all these activities, because, totally the world of human is having lot of confusion in doing rituals -Poojas, because they are getting lot of controversial shastra declarions by many so called Gurus. As a result, they believe, 'whatever our Guru declared is the right way for us, we need not look in to or consider in to others'.

Most of the recent temples are not constructed by Agama Shastras, there are no learned archagas to do the rituals - poojas as per shastram.

So, do not see the action what people are doing and do not compare it with yours and also do not try to follow those things.
    Instead, do see the bhakthi intention behind it, compare the bhakthi tendency with yours also try to follow those bhakthi if you feel that their bhakthi is better than that of you.

Also, consider the Slokam of Bhagava Sri Krishan in Srimat Bhagavat Gita - "Patram, pushpam, phalam, thoyam yo me bhaktya ....."
    So, Bhakthi is most important than action.
    Bhakthi only goes to bhagavan, the shastram and rules are to keep us in the highest state of bhakthi.
    It can be compared as "Parents will not mind the words and actions of their children though they used wrong action and or words to express a right sense"

I wish to state the same thing for Sriman VSR, and Sriman Ravi Iyengar who have worried about the misbehavior of some Sri Vaishnavas at Temples.
    It is my humble opinion, may consider if you feel right or ignore and forgive me.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: ARCHANA

Swamin

I entirely agree with your comments; in this world of pretense we have to simply carry on with implicit faith in Lord Narayana. As
      you rightly say that some of the temples have not been constructed according to agama shastras and the archakas there are ignorant of the rituals and shastram. I only pity those who approach these archakas for religious ceremonies. However this sort of
      anomaly needs to be corrected for sure .

PC RAMABADRAN

of shastras

Comment

Working...
      X