Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarification required from swamin N V Srinivasan

Swamin,

Namsakarams. One of my close relative has sani in seventh place in his horoscope. He had many problems in his marital life and after 18 years of marriage he divorced his wife - it was an unconsumated marriage. Now he is confused about this sani in 7th place. Also he has suryan in 5th place - thiruvona natchathiram, makara rasi, simha lagnam. Many of the astrologers are telling him not to consider his second marriage becos they say that the sani in the 7th place will definitely create problem. Is it true? is there any pariharam. He is 47 years old with no issues. His parents are no more.

Can you please clarify on this..... Expecting a reply. Thanks is advance.

Re: clarification required from swamin N V Srinivasan

Sri:
    I think there is no much value in astrologers statement about Sani.

Instead of studying this in the astrological way, we can pursue it in the logical and practical way, I think.
    Because the victims age and present circumstance should be consider as main factor.

I am sorry to say, now a days most of the couple are not at all thinking about the peaceful life with the chosen / forced partner by compromising to a certain extension.

So, imperfectness is every where or with every person, that should be taken as nature.

Hereafter (at this stage) don't go by astrologer, but ask him to prepare him to fit for a category of girl and let him go in the way of his further life. On the way he can find one, but he should not stop his journey for that. If he has a fate, it will come and fit automatically.
    regs,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: clarification required from swamin N V Srinivasan

Thanks Swamin.

Comment

Working...
      X