பிரண்டையின் மருத்துவ குணங்கள்.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• பிரண்டையின் மருத்துவ குணங்கள்.

பிரண்டையின் மருத்துவ குணங்கள் என்ன? எல்லோரும் சாப்பிடலாமா?

பிரண்டையை மேல்தோல் கணு நீக்கி, சிறு சிறு துண்டுகளாக வெட்டி, புளித்த மோரில் ஒருநாள் முழுவதும் ஊறவைத்து, மறுநாள் மைய இடித்து, வறுத்த மிளகு, சீரகம், எள், ஓமம், மல்லி, உப்பு ஆகியவற்றை சேர்த்து நன்கு அரைத்து, பட்டாணியளவு மாத்திரைகளாகவோ அல்லது உலர்த்தி, பொடியாகவோ எடுத்துக்கொள்ள வேண்டும். 1 முதல் 2 மாத்திரைகள் அல்லது 1 கிராம் பொடி தினமும் ஒரு வேளை சாப்பிட்டுவர பசி உண்டாகும். உணவு நன்கு செரிக்கும். கல்லீரல் பலப்படும். வயிற்றில் தங்கிய காற்று வெளியேறும்.

Re: பிரண்டையின் மருத்துவ குணங்கள்.

There is a myth in eating perandai - generally for shraardhams perandai thogayal will be served, however there is no sentiment attached to it actually - we can eat on any days. The benefits as aforesaid are 100% true...- nowadays getting this is not so easy...
    WITH REGARDS,
    HARI HARA RAMASUBRAMANIAN

Comment

Originally posted by ahariram View Post
      There is a myth in eating perandai - generally for shraardhams perandai thogayal will be served, however there is no sentiment attached to it actually - we can eat on any days. The benefits as aforesaid are 100% true...- nowadays getting this is not so easy...
      Thank you Mr.Hariram. What you said is correct. I am really fond of Pirandai Thuvaiyal. But our women folk never cares to
      prepare it and as you said they simply brush aside our request saying that it is to be used only during Sraththa.

Comment

Yes Sir - Iam also really fond of that thogaiyal
        I fear that this recipie may go extint... many of the ppl whom i have met, have asked what is perandai - i would think i should rub that perandai on my tongue
        WITH REGARDS,
        HARI HARA RAMASUBRAMANIAN

Comment

Dear Mr.Hariram.
          The pity is that our women folks are not that much educated regarding medical effects. Not only this they will not prepare anything from out of 'Agaththikirai" also and this can be tasted by us only on 'Dwadasi' day that too only
          after Vaikunda Ekadasi. What have we to do as we are depending on them for our food preparations.The least said about the
          modern girls of today is better.

Comment

Working...
          X