• Show
Clear All

• Comparison of Delhi Iron Pillar & Eiffel Tower of Paris

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 25-11-14, 18:01. Reason: Title and Tags changed

Re: whats app 3

ஶ்ரீ:
    Whats ap என்று தலைப்பபிடுவதற்கு பதில்
    "Comparison of Delhi Iron Pillar & Eiffel Tower of Paris"
    என்று தலைப்பிட்டால் சற்று ஸ்வாரஸ்யம் ஏற்பட்டு பார்க்கத் தோன்றும்.

அதுபோல்
    Tags for this thread - என்பதை கவனியுங்கள் - None என்று இருக்கிறது.
    Thread களுக்கு சரியாக Tags இணைத்தால்தான் அதிகமான பார்வையாளர்களை இழுக்க இயலும்.
    சர்ச் என்ஜினிலும் லிஸ்ட் ஆகும்.

Tag இல்லாத Thread விருந்தாளியை அழைக்காமல் படைக்கப்பட்ட விருந்து போன்றது.

இலையில் காய்ந்துகொண்டிருக்கும் விருந்தை
    எதையோ மேய்ந்துகொண்டு வரும்போது தற்செயலாக சுவைக்க நேர்வது போலாகும்.

உதாரணம் கொஞ்சம் நெருடலாக இருந்தால் மன்னிக்கவும்.
    Tag என்னென்ன சேர்ப்பது என்பதை அறிய அடியேனுடைய Apastamba Grihya Sutra QA த்ரட்களைப் பார்க்கவும்.
    தாஸன்,
    என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Comparison of Delhi Iron Pillar & Eiffel Tower of Paris

Sri ,
      Thank you for pointing out the right thing and guiding in the right direction i shall follow the tags matter hereafter

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tanjavur Cannon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	33969TANJAVUR CANNON: While discussing about Iron pillar in Delhi and Eiffil Tower of Paris, I wish to add one object of heritage value in our own Tanjavur, that, not many visitors would have seen. It is the Tanjavur Cannon, a mighty Cannon of forge welded iron built during the reign of Raghunatha Nayak (1600-1645 CE). This 25 ft long Cannon weighs 22Tonnes. The outer diameter is 37 inches and the inner dia 25 inches can fire a cannon ball (iron) of 1000 Kg weight. No wonder it finds fourth place in the list of Largest Cannons fired in the World History. There is an experts article on this Cannon in the Journal of the Minerals Metals & Materials Society under the caption "A marvel of medieval Indian metallurgy: Thanjavur's forge-welded iron cannon".
        This Cannon was named "Rajagopala Beerangi (Cannon), but popularly known as "Daasimettu beerangi"(தாசிமேட்டு பீரங்கி )is placed on an elevated (25'high) defense barricade at the eastern Rampart(கிழக்கு அலங்கம்) of the Tanjavur Fort. Surprisingly many people living in Tanjavur may not be aware of the existance of such a huge Cannon in Tanjavur. Since I stayed with my uncle on the same road on Rampart (அலங்கம் )I saw this Cannon when I visited Tanjavur for the first time in 1946.

Interestingly though many locals may not be aware of such thing of heritage value is there in their Town, this Cannon finds a place in the list of Largest Cannons in World History.

Brahmanyan,
        Bangalore.
        Last edited by Brahmanyan; 25-11-14, 19:29.

Comment

Interestingly though many locals may not be aware of such thing of heritage value is there in their Town, this Cannon finds a place in the list of Largest Cannons in World History.
          You are correct sir.I have visited tanjore many times and am from the same district but i haven't seen this cannon.Thank you for the information.

Comment

Working...
          X