Joke for you- a lengthy one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke for you- a lengthy one

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian man said to the American, “You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven’t even met once.” We call this arranged marriage. -
    I don’t want to marry a woman whom I don’t love… I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.
    The American said, Talking about love marriages… I’ll tell you my story.
    I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father’s father-in-law
    Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father’s brother and so he is my uncle.
    Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father’s son i.e. my brother is my grandson.
    Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson
    And you say you have family problems
    Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 27-11-14, 11:57.

Re: Joke for you- a lengthy one

Very good indeed.And our gen next wants to ape west.What you said will happen here too, in fair quick time I feel.
    Let us, the seniors, enjoy what little is left now to enjoy.
    Please keep up your contributions.
    I am presently in Mumbai w/o my laptop.
    On return to Secunderabad, I will start my posts.
    varadarajan

Comment

Working...
    X