Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY ADVICE TO YOUNGSTERS

MY ADVICE TO YOUNGSTERS OF THIS GEN WHO DO NOT VISIT TEMPLES
    OR DONT BELIVE IN ALMIGHTY.(BUT UNDER STRESS AT WORK ANDHOME NOWADAYS)

Dear members,
    I am completing 71 soon and have a son In USA, a citizen there.He is blessed with a daughter and a son, both intelligent and naughty, and by God's grace the little ones join me doing pooja there.My grand daughter insists on doing all arthis, dhoop, deep and karpoora artis.
    To quite a few youngsters who rarely visit temples I had an advise. I to
    them:

"In the US I find that plenty of people, both young and old visit psychiatrists to get rid of various problems.What he does is very simple.In subdued lighting you are adked ti liedown in avouch with the Doc sitting near you.Then you are asked to tell whatever you want to tell, about your problems, habits et al.
    After patiently hearing for may be half an hour or one hour max, the doc may give advise and ormeficines and asksyou tocome foranother appointment. AND YOUPAY A HEFTY AMOUNT OF DOLLARS!!!
    My advice to youngsters was,"
    Why do you guys go to him when you have the greatest psychiatrist of the UNIVERSE IS available and FREE??
    Kindly go to a temple or a church, whatever may be, a God's abode, sit calmly before the Lord and mentally tell him all your worries and problems.Sit quietly for 15 to 20minutes,may be chanting his name.Once your problems are shared with another, that too God you willfeel definitely lightened and feel fresh.
    Make this a habit , say, once a month or when you are stressed and after a few months you will definitely feel the change. You will be stronger mentally affected less and less due to stress and feel well.
    A couple of acqaintances told me after a few months when I visited US, thatt
    they feel better and are doing it regularly.
    This costs nothing and an easy way to get destressed in these times.
    Hope some one atleast gets positive results fromthis
    Hence my advice to this next Gen is, "share your sorrows, problems and al withthe PRIME PSYCHIATRIST OF THE UNIVERSE, BELIEVE IN HIM AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY HIM"
    VARADARAJAN
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 30-11-14, 14:38.
Working...
X