Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

re : benefits of doing sandhyavanadanam and mythological stories associated with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re : benefits of doing sandhyavanadanam and mythological stories associated with it.

dear all, pranams. i am not asking about detailed procedure of sandhyavandanam as i allready know it and i do it daily. i know the spiritual benefits of sandhyavandanam like clearance of our conscience; elevation of soul; energising of chakras; clearance of our koshas and aura; getting a superior birth in coming or next lives. what are the other benefits of sandhyavandanam .any mythological stories or related articles related to this.any miracles associated with sandhyavandanam . any experiences.

with kind regards.

dr.omkara sreekrishna

Re: re : benefits of doing sandhyavanadanam and mythological stories associated with it.

I would like to put forth a small story which I heard in the upanyasam of Brahmasri Sundarkumar:

A person who was the Chairman of a famous company was getting ready for his office. All his family members and servants were helping him to start as per schedule. After a clean shave and bath, he wore a new shirt and tie. Above that he selected a waistcoat and wore it. His suitcase and lunch bag were already kept in his car and the uniformed driver was waiting for his departure. He wore a neatly polished leather shoe. Finally when the Chairman came to board the vehicle, there was a loud laughter from the entire servants and driver. Only then he realised that he has forgotten to wear his pant.

Shri Sundar Kumar related this incident to a Brahmin who does all other worships perfectly including recitation of Vedas without doing the basic nithya karma of Sandhyavandan!

Comment

Working...
    X