X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUILDING THE NEHRU DYNASTY BRAND USING TAXPAYER MONEY: AN INFOGRAPHIC

BUILDING THE NEHRU DYNASTY BRAND USING TAXPAYER MONEY: AN INFOGRAPHIC

[img]http://www.indiafacts.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/iii.jpg[/img]

 All in the name of the Nehru-Gandhis   is a booklet by veteran journalist A. Suryaprakash, which investigates and provides us the complete list of this taxpayer-funded, national deception by the Nehru dynasty. As he says in the very first sentence of this booklet, 

In a planned and systematic effort to gain unfair advantage over other political parties, the Congress party has named all major government programmes, projects, and institutions in the country after three members of the Nehru-Gandhi family–Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, and Jawaharlal Nehru–who are its icons, and disturbed the level playing field in the electoral arena.

The author also concludes that

We are unlikely to see anything so gross even in dictatorships as in North Korea.

The following infographic is based on the data provided in the booklet, aimed at providing a snapshot of how the Nehru dynasty has used taxpayer money for about six decades to build the personal brand of the Nehru dynasty and perpetuate Family rule continuously for nearly six decades.

Re: BUILDING THE NEHRU DYNASTY BRAND USING TAXPAYER MONEY: AN INFOGRAPHIC

After the write up, starting with the photographs of Nehru, Indira n others, we are unable to see the graphics fully.
    May be it is to be centered properly or reduced in size before posting.
    Eager to see full post instead of extrapolating/guessing the missing portions.
    Request look into this.
    varadarajan

Comment

Dear Sir ,
      I've tried my level best to produce the full portion but in vain since am no tech savvy.I am just a ab initio in computers you can see the full text from the below link
      http://www.indiafacts.co.in/building.../#.VIUlpNKUds8
      Sorry for the inconvenience sir

Comment

Thank you.Understand the difficulty.Will seek help and try to put full picture.Hope I succeed.
        varadarajan

Comment

Working...
        X