Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agraharam

Re: agraharam

The big picture vide my post.1. is 'Bhaskararajapuram agraharam'in tanjore district.

Comment

ஸ்வாமின்,
      இது எங்க ஊர் அக்ரஹாரம். இது ராமர் கோயில் போல் இருக்கிறதே இருகரை அக்ரஹாரமா?

Comment

Hello str,
        Doyou belong to idukarai agrahram? Are you sure t his is your irukarai agraharam.
        Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 11-12-14, 14:33.

Comment

Or is it Melakkattalai Agraharam near Chembonnar Koil? There is a Ganesh temple in the other end.
          Can the person posted the above agraharam with temple give the village name.
          varadarajan

Comment

Dear Sir;
            It looks like Irukarai Agraharam but i am sure it is not because the photo seems to be taken recently when i've visited irukarai recently the agraharam has got changed thoroughly.

Comment

Mr.Varadarajan, it is me when during my browsing net came across and attracted by its charming posted in the forum for the benifit our brother members atleast to look at its beautiful site. Now so many people have shown great interest in it ,want to know its name and location. Some gentlemen claimd it as ,parvatharajapuram in tanjore district, and our Sri.Soundararajan claiming it as his village irukkarai agraharam and now you are claiming as melakattalai agraharam near chembanar koil and who knows some more may claim to be their village agraharam etc., From among several hundred threads of my postings this is the first time that many members have showed great interest in one thread. All of us want to live in such a beautiful agraharam. Is it not? Why should not they show the same interest in other postings also?

You please see some more agraharams I have posted, ofcourse, copied from net only. See other agraharam in a row of houses shown in the insert.
              Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 11-12-14, 14:34.

Comment

Sri:
                The above image is of "Bhaskararajapuram" as details given below:

Bhaskararajapuram
                is a village in the Thiruvidaimarudur taluk of the Thanjavur district of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is named after the 18th century Hindu saint Bhaskara Raya who is believed to have attained samadhi at this place and is separated from the neighbouring town of Thiruvalangadu by the Cauvery River and the Vikraman River.

The Akshara Matruka Maha Mantapam was inmaugurated by K. Mohan Guruji, Life Trustee and president of Pujyasri Bhaskaracharya Memorial Foundation, on August 2, 2009.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
                Best Wishes and Best Regards,
                Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir
                  Thanks for the detailed post. As told by Sri Narasimhan
                  All of us want to live in such a beautiful agraharam. Is it not?
                  Yes we are all highly impressed by the very sight of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X