ப்ராமணர்கள் பட்ட கஷ்டம்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ப்ராமணர்கள் பட்ட கஷ்டம்

இன்று ஒரு அற்புதமான விஷயத்தை பகிர்ந்துள்ளீர்கள். தமிழ் நாட்டை பொறுத்தவரை கடந்த 3 தலைமுறையை சேர்ந்த பிராமணர்கள் படக்கூடாத பல கஷ்டங்களையும் பட்டு விட்டார்கள். தமிழ் நாட்டில் பெரியாரில் தொடங்கி, கருணாநிதி இன்றைய திருமாவளவன் வரை பல அவசியல்வாதிகள் தங்களை அரசியலில் ஸ்திரப்படுத்திக் கொள்ள பிராமண எதிர்ப்பு என்ற ஒரு கேவலமான விஷயத்தை கையில் எடுத்து மக்களின் மனதில் விஷத்தை பரப்பி தங்களையும் தங்கள் குடும்பத்தையும் வளப்படுத்திக் கொண்டு விட்டார்கள்.
    பத்து காசுக்கு பெறாத அரசியல்வாதி கூட பார்ப்பான் என்று திட்டுவான். 1950 களில் தொடங்கி தமிழகத்தில் பிராமணர்கள் சந்தித்த கொடுமைகள் பலப்பல. நானும் ஒரு பிராமண, புரோகித குடும்பத்திலிருந்து வந்ததால் என்னால் அந்த மறக்க முடியாத கருப்பு நாட்களை உங்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறேன். வைதீக பிராமணர்களுக்கு குடுமி முக்கியம்.
    தி.க. வீரமணியும் அவர்களது சிஷயர்களும் அப்போது பிராமணர்களின் குடுமியையும், பூணூலையும் அறுப்பதை ஒரு பெரிய சாதனைகளாகவே கருதினர். திருச்சியில் கொள்ளிடக் கரையில் ஒரு ஆவணி அவிட்டத்தன்று செய்த அழிச்சாட்டியம் மறக்க முடியாத ஒன்று. இதை தட்டிக் கேட்ட ஒரு பிராமணர் கொலையே செய்யப்பட்டார்.
    அன்று எந்த மனித உரிமை காரகளும் அன்று இந்த அயோக்கியத் தனங்களை கண்டிக்கவில்லை. கருணாநிதியும் அவர் கூட்டமும் பேசிய பேச்சுக்களும், போட்ட ஆட்டமும் அப்படி. கிட்டத்தட்ட இன்னொரு முகலாய சாம்ராஜ்ய ஆட்சிதான் அப்போது நடந்தது.
    இந்த பிரச்சினை கிட்டத்தட்ட 35 ஆண்டுகள் தமிழ் நாட்டில் நீடித்தது. 1977 ஆம் ஆண்டு திரு. எம்.ஜி.ஆர். அவர்களின் ஆட்சி அமைந்த பிறகுதான் பிராமணர்களுக்கு சற்று நிம்மதி கிடைத்தது. இடைப்பட்ட காலத்தில் தான் பல பிராமண குடும்பங்கள் பாதுகாப்பு கருதியும், பிழைப்பு தேடியும் வேறு மாநிலங்களுக்கும் போக துவங்கினர்.
    ஆலய பூஜைகளை செய்து வந்த சிவாச்சார்யார்களும், ஸ்ரீ வைஷ்ணவ பட்டாச்சார்யார்களுக்கும் இந்த நிலைமை ஏற்பட்டது. தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும்தான் இந்த நிலை. பிராமணர்கள் வெளியேறியதால் பல ஆலயங்கள் இன்று ஒருவேளை பூஜை கூட இன்றி ப்ரிதாப நிலையில்.
    இதனால் வெறுத்துப் போன கொஞ்ச நஞ்ச பேரும் இந்த வைதீகம் நம்மோடு போகட்டும் என்று முடிவெடுத்து தங்கள் பிள்ளைகளை படிக்க வைத்து ஏதேனும் வேலை தேடிச்சென்று விடும்படி அறிவுறுத்தினர். இப்போது பல கிராமங்களில் புரோகிதர்களே இல்லை. பிராமணக் குடும்ப்ங்களே இல்லாத கிராமங்கள் இன்று தமிழகத்தில் பல உண்டு.
    தற்போது தான் பிராமணர்களுக்கு சற்று நிம்மதியும் தைரியமும் வந்து உள்ளது. இப்போதைய தேவை ... நம்மைப் போன்றவர்கள் வைதீகர்களை ஆதரிக்க வேண்டியது. எது எதற்கோ லட்சக்கணக்கில் செலவு செய்கிறோம். ஆண்டுக்கு ஒரு முறையேனும் 10 வைதீகர்களை வீட்டுக்கு அழைத்து ஏதேனும் ஒரு பூஜையோ, ஹோமமோ செய்து நம்மால் ஆன, அதே நேரத்தில் அவர்களை கௌரவிக்கும்படியான ஒரு தக்ஷிணையும் தந்து நமஸ்கரித்தால் அவர்களும் திருப்தியுறுவார்கள்.
    ஜாதி இல்லை ஜாதி இல்லை என்று சொல்லிக்கொண்டே இப்போது அவனவனும் ஜாதியை வைத்துத் தான் பிழைப்பை நடத்திக் கொண்டு இருக்கிறான். ஆனால் நம்மவர்கள்...? சற்று சௌகரியம் வந்து விட்டால் தம்பியே அண்ணனை திரும்பி பார்ப்பது இல்லை. ஒரு குடும்பத்தில் ஒருவன் வைதீகத்தில் இருந்து, கஷ்டப்படுகிறான் என்றால் கைகொடுத்து தூக்கி விடுவதில்லை. அப்புறம் எப்படி நிலைமை மாறும்..?
    பெண்ணைப் பெற்ற ஒவ்வொரு பிராமணனும் ஒரு பிராம்மண பையனுக்கு பெண்ணை தந்தால் போதும். நமக்கு வேறு யாரும் உதவ தேவையில்லை.
    படித்த ஒவ்வொரு பிராமணப் பெண்ணும் தான் படிப்பது அறிவை வளர்த்துக் கொள்ள மட்டுமே என்று உணர வேண்டும். வைதீகத்தில் உள்ள பிராமணனை கல்யாணம் செய்து கொள்வதை பெருமையாக கொள்ள வேண்டும். அதை விட்டு விட்டு ஒரு கிறிஸ்தவனையோ, முஸ்லிமையோ காதலித்து திருமணம் செய்து கொள்கிறவர்களை என்ன வென்று சொல்ல...?
    இன்றைய நிலையில் பிராமணப் பெண்கள் திருமதி. விஷாகா ஹரியைப் போன்றவர்களை ஒரு முன்னுதாரணமாக கொள்ள வேண்டும். ஸ்ரீமதி. எம்.எஸ். சுப்புலக்ஷ்மிக்கு பிறகு நம் கண் முன்னே வாழும் ஸ்த்ரீ ரத்னம் இவர்.
    இந்த பிரச்சினையில் ஒரு நல்ல மாற்றம் வெகுவிரைவில் வரும். அந்த நம்பிக்கையை உண்டாக்க வேண்டிய சமுதாய கடமையும் நமக்கு இருக்கிறது.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: ப்ராமணர்கள் பட்ட கஷ்டம்

Well said Sir. You have hit the nail on the head as the saying goes. "If a brahmin gives his daughter in marriage to another brahmin..." reflects the state of affairs today.
    I find many brahmin girls marry boys from north and other countries/other religion. This is one of the effects of their financial independence and the parents of the girl if they are /are going to be dependent on her, keep quiet without voicing any objection. They also side the girls, saying,' let her work for some more time, let her earn, get a flat etc.,' and do not interfere. I see many well qualified,decent boys,without any bad habits still remaining single.
    And your statements about poiticians against brahmins and the atmosphere in Tamil Nadu was one of the reason for my decision to settle in Secunderabad,Andhra Pradesh. At least here, there is no hatred towards brahmins. My uncles and other elders who visited me a few decades back did not have the heart to go back So well were they received in Temples here like Yadagirigutta( a Lakshmi Narasimha Shrine) and elsewhere they were moved to tears about the situation in Trichy then.
    Unless the mindset changes in our community,and the girls are brought up well, the situation is bleak.
    Vaidikas are migrating to places like US where they get visas fairly easily, and live well
    I am sorry to observe here, that our boys/girls from Tamil Nadu and Karnataka are the first to leave our traditions and rituals and become overnight Yankees.
    To a large extent,the Telugu community is better in many ways. They still stick to their culture and if there are Hindu Temples in USA it is due to them and them only
    In this context I am trying to write something a Russian Colonel said to me on May 9,1970 ,( I still remember the date even now)about the future culture of India. Like Nostradamus,it all have come true and When I was in Russia for a few years in the late nineties,I met him personally and told him about all his statements coming true.
    Let us hope that better sense prevails and that we once again rise like the Phoenix.
    In this the Vaishnava sect is holding on to the custom more than other sects, I have to state.
    Let the Lord Srimaqn Narayan inculcate better sense in the next generation for a turn around.
    Do not lose hope Sir, things may turn for the better.
    I think your suggestion of inviting vaidiks and performing some poojas/homams followed by a befitting dakshinas to the learned vaidikas is a good one to start with. I entreat the youngsters to attend discourses on religion like Sapthahams,in large numbers to grasp the teaching of our great saints. We find only seniors attending such fnctions.
    With a deep sense of hurt I pen this reply as I am moved by your post.
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 22-12-14, 19:24.

Comment

உங்கள் இருவரது பகிர்வுகளையும் படித்ததும் நிதர்சனத்தின் உரு கண்டு வாயடைத்து நின்றுவிட்டேன்.1960ல் என நினைக்கிறேன் மன்னார்குடியில் கோயிலைச் சுற்றியுள்ள பிராமணத்தெருவில் பிராமணத்வேஷ ஊர்வலம் மிகப்பெரிய ஊர்வலம் கோபாலசமுத்திரம் தெற்குவீதியில் வரும்போது இதுதான் பாப்பாரத்தெருவா என வினவிக்கொண்டு எம் ஆர் ராதா ஒரு குதிரையில் சவாரி. ராமர் சீதையெல்லாம் குடித்து விட்டு ஆடுவதுபோல் சிலர் நடித்துக்கொண்டும் பொறுப்போம் மீறினால் அறுப்போம் பூணூலை என்று கோஷித்துகொண்டு இதற்கு போலீஸ் பாதுகாப்பு வேறு இதைத் தாங்காத தைரியமான சில வாலிபர்கள் எங்கே அறுங்கடா பார்ப்போம் தைரியமிருந்தால் என்று சூளுரைக்க போலீஸார் ஓடி வந்து தம்பிகளா தயவுசெய்து கலைந்து செல்லுங்கள் என்று கெஞ்சிய காட்சி இன்னும் என் கண்களை விட்டு அகலவில்லை.இப்போது 2ஆம் பகுதிக்கு வருகிறேன்
      படித்த ஒவ்வொரு பிராமணப் பெண்ணும் தான் படிப்பது அறிவை வளர்த்துக் கொள்ள மட்டுமே என்று உணர வேண்டும். வைதீகத்தில் உள்ள பிராமணனை கல்யாணம் செய்து கொள்வதை பெருமையாக கொள்ள வேண்டும்
      இன்றைய நிலையில் இது ஒரு பகல் கனவாகத்தான் தோன்றுகிறது
      I see many well qualified,decent boys,without any bad habits still remaining single.
      வரதராஜன் சார் டிகிரி முடித்து விட்டு கம்ப்யூட்டரில் ஹார்ட்வேர் சாஃப்ட்வேர் இரண்டிலும் திறமையான சேப் {எஸ் ஏ பி] நிலையில் கம்ப்யூட்டரில் பல கோர்ஸ் முடித்து மாதம் 1.2 லஷம் சம்பாதிக்கும் ஒரு டீ டோட்லர் பையன் நமது சம்பிரதாயத்தில் உள்ள பற்றால் சிகை வைத்துக் கொண்டுள்ளதால் [சிகைஇருப்பது அவ்வளவு சட்டென்று தெரியாது][பணியிடத்திலும் மேலதிகாரிகளைப் பகைத்துக்கொள்ளமுடியாதல்லவா]
      மாப்பிளை [ரிபீட்]மாப்பிள்ளை பார்க்கவந்த பெண்ணின் [50வயதுகடந்த]அத்தைமார்கள் மாப்பிள்ளை குடுமியை எடுக்க சம்மதித்தால் பெண்பார்க்க வாருங்கள் இல்லையேல் வேண்டாம் என்று கூறிச்சென்று விட்டனர்.இதுதான் நமது சமூகத்தின் இன்றைய நிலை.

Comment

I have been watching the various discussions that took place in another forum. Most of the participents agree that we must stop this trend amonst our brahmin girls running ahter NB boys in marriage,but they could not come to a decision. For me the action that is to be taken by us must be very severe and not by simple words. Why should not we ask our boys to go in with marrying an girl from a decent normal family ( i dont mean poor family) a lower middle class family, educated with a degree with a reasonable job and not an itcian. Why are these fellows always ask for anIT girl, and what speciality they find with those girls. Further the parents of those girls marrying NB boys must be debarred from inviting them to all functions being celebrated by their own relatives and also by other brahmin friends known to them. By this way if we avoid them, they will feel isolated and definitely feel their folly. We could also request our vaideeks like purohits, vadyars etc., not to conduct their marriages. We should not go on talking about this matter endlessly but start action in this regard. Past is past. Why should we talk about that. let us boldly take severe action against these parents ,whether someone agree with it or not.Dont bend before these bitches.
        Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 23-12-14, 11:20.

Comment

Yes Sir! We should ex-communicate them from our religion. Society must shun them. And,pray, what is the gotra the boy born out of such marriages of a brahmin girl with a NB ? I find some purohits suggesting that he take the girl's father's gotra. It is wrong. He is no more a brahmin and there will be no upanayanam etc., for such off springs. And sastrigals should not officiate in such functions. But will they?
          It is frequently seen in papers Ads seeking boys from BRAHMIN FAMILIES for a girl born to a NB boy and B girl!!! These Ads should be rejected outright.
          But will these drastic steps be taken? Otherwise it is death knell for our community.
          Request seniors and well versed persons in our customs come forward and discuss.
          Sri.P.S.N's outburst is correct. We got to do something.
          Varadarajan

Comment

[QUOTE=R.Varadarajan;16334]Yes Sir! We should ex-communicate them from our religion. Society must shun them. And,pray, what is the gotra the boy born out of such marriages of a brahmin girl with a NB ? I find some purohits suggesting that he take the girl's father's gotra. It is wrong. He is no more a brahmin and there will be no upanayanam etc., for such off springs. And sastrigals should not officiate in such functions. But will they?
            It is frequently seen in papers Ads seeking boys from BRAHMIN FAMILIES for a girl born to a NB boy and B girl!!! These Ads should be rejected outright.
            But will these drastic steps be taken? Otherwise it is death knell for our community.
            Request seniors and well versed persons in our customs come forward and discuss.
            Sri.P.S.N's outburst is correct. We got to do something.
            Varadarajan

[QUOTE]

What are our religeous leaders doing? knowing well how can they give dharsan to such brahmin deciples? Why should not they tell frankly brahmin parents of girls marrying outside our caste are not permitted to enter the ashrams or that devine place to seek blessings from them. To add insult to injury in invitation they ,the parents of bride and groom, invariably mention " acharya anugrahaththudan' 'periyorkalaal nichayikkappattu' ** who are those periyorkal? Why should not we question these so called 'periyorkal' or 'acharya's?
            **ஆச்சார்யா அனுக்ரத்துடன் - பெரியோர்களால் நிச்சயிக்கப்பட்டு etc

Comment

Dear Sri Narasimhan,
              I now feel that your earlier statement, that only a few of us participate/comment on postings. I have a feeling that they want to play safe and non-committal. ( May be they do not want their friends and others know their feelings for whatever reason). It is this attitude of watching quietly,( Like the crowd in a film watching ,doing nothing when the hero/heroine/or anyone is bashed left and right ).
              As Mr. Cho, used to say,"ஊதற சங்கை ஊதிவிட்டேன். கேட்டால் கேளுங்கள்"., we do our duty,to try and involve more of us in this attempt to seek a way our of the present crisis facing our community.
              இனிமேல் ஆண்டவன் தான் வழிகாட்டவேண்டும்.
              வரதராஜன்

Comment

Dear Sri.varadarajan,
                I do not know how to thank you and also congradulate you for your bold and straight forward reply to the vexed problem facing our community. I could dare say that we brahmins are cowards without any guts to face even a simple and weak enemy. We are spineless and useless in all fronts. Most of the brahmins are henpecked except a few like you and me. Why brahmins are like this. As you said ஊதற சங்கை ஊதுவோம். விடியும் போது விடியட்டும். தற்போதைய நிலையில் நாம் என்ன செய்வது . பகவான் விட்ட வழி என்று சும்மா இருந்தால் போதுமா..நாம் நெல்லிக்காய் மூட்டைதானே.மூலைக்கு ஒன்றாய் ஓடிவிடும் கூட்டம் தானே. நம்மை நடத்திச்செல்லும் குருமார்கள் ததியாறாதனை செய்துகொண்டு இருக்கிறார்களே. ஏதோ பார்க்கலாம்.ஒன்று பட்டால் உண்டு வாழ்வு ஒற்றுமை நீங்கில் அனைவர்க்கும் தாழ்வு. இதை நமது சமூகம் தெரிந்து கொண்டால் போதும்.. அன்புடன்..நரசிம்ஹன்

Comment

Working...
                X