e'mail id and name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e'mail id and name

What is the e'mail id and the name of the person of our forum "brahminsnet.com" and "facebook+1 for brahmins".

Re: e'mail id and name

Sri:
    Dear Member (who reads),
    You are the person of our forum!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Ido not understand what exactly you want to convey to me. My query is very clear. What I want to know is 'if I want to send an email to Bnet or FB+for Bs to which email I have to send the message ' . Not to myself. Our forum must have an e'mail ID. That is what I want.

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
        Ido not understand what exactly you want to convey to me. My query is very clear. What I want to know is 'if I want to send an email to Bnet or FB+for Bs to which email I have to send the message ' . Not to myself. Our forum must have an e'mail ID. That is what I want.
        Sri:
        It is there in the Menu Tab as "Contact Us"
        which is the way to contact any website authorities.
        I am giving the link here for your convenience:
        Contact Us

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X