X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pongal Paanai Timing - 15-01-2015

Pongal Paanai Timing - 15-01-2015
    Good Time for Pongal Paanai This Year!

அனைவருக்கும் இனிய பொங்கல் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Pongal Paanai Timing - 15-01-2015

Sri:
    A Question about the timings via Facebook:

Anu: Mama. Sorry to ask. But how can "the best time" for pongal paanai differ between people? I thought Best time can only be one. just curious.

16 minutes ago

NVS: Anu, it is very simple!
    .2:0.0.0.0.0.0.$end:0:$1:0">There may be many good times in a day.

Anu: Yeah... many good and betters, but only the first is called the best, I thought..

NVS: I suggested 9.30 to 10.30 am in my panchangam, because in Thursdays that is the best time according to several astro factors!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you for the details on Pongal and timings...Wish you all a Advance Happy Pongal/Sankaranthi
      Venkataraghavan Narayanan

Comment

NVS: I suggested 9.30 to 10.30 am in my panchangam, because in Thursdays that is the best time according to several astro factors!
        Dear Sir,
        I just thought of asking the very same question about the pongal panai time after going through our Paranthaman panjangam. Thank you for having explained the timing decided by you in our Paranthaman panjangam.
        Last edited by soundararajan50; 11-01-15, 19:53. Reason: to remove repetition

Comment

Working...
        X