Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My greetings not shown

SREE NVS SWAMIN,
    This mornig I have sent a PONGAL animated greetings e'card addressed to 'Brahminsnet.com-forum <support@brahminsnet.com>' and I was confirmed by 123 greetings that the greeting e'card was duly sent to the above address and I would be informed when the same was seen by them. Even in my in-box under sent items it was shown.
    I do not know where it had gone and where I could see, since the e'card was not available when i clicked both 'brahminsnet.com'-forum or 'support@brahminsnet.com'. Please guide me as to how this could be seen by our members in our forum page...PSN.

I am glad to see the block again with tricolour flag majestically flying.
    Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 11-01-15, 14:47.

Re: My greetings not shown

Sri:
    Dear PSN Swamin and kind attention to all other members of this forum:
    support@brahminsent.com is a name of an application and not an original email to send and receive emails,
    it is created for google to use google server to send the emails of this forum.
    All emails sent from this mail ID will be delivered to the addressee and the draft is immediately deleted on the server itself automatically.
    All emails try to reach this in box also will be redirected to trash automatically.
    So, please do not use that email ID for contact any one.
    Actually the mail to this forum should be sent to brahminsnet@gmail.com or svknvs@gmail.com only
    These emails Also will be received and replied if and only if any trouble shooting requests found.
    All other matters should be posted in the forum only or otherwise can use the Private Messaging option for strictly personal matters.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X