Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing profile

Dear Admin,
    Earlier I used to click on the new member's name and in the display that came up, I used to click"view profile
    and see dsta about him/her. Of late when I try a msg comes up saying "you are prohibited fro this or some such thing.Why, Profile is mesnt to be seen.
    Please clarify.
    Varadarajan.

Re: Viewing profile

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
    Dear Admin,
    Earlier I used to click on the new member's name and in the display that came up, I used to click"view profile
    and see dsta about him/her. Of late when I try a msg comes up saying "you are prohibited fro this or some such thing.Why, Profile is mesnt to be seen.
    Please clarify.
    Varadarajan.
    Sri:
    Dear Sir,
    Due to Admin permission,
    I could not check those things easily
    I have to logout from all forums and clear cookies and then I have to log in as a normal registered user
    to check those things.
    Due to the preparation of New Year Panchangam, it is very hard for me to do such things immediately.
    So, kindly bear it for a month and remind me, I try to solve those (All Admin) problems.
    If I could solve this without spending much time let me try and do it early.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri,
      No hurry. Thought I must keep you informed. That is all.As a person interested in this site I would like to know a bit about people joining whenever I have time to view their profile.

Varadarajan

WISH YOU A HAPPY SANKRANTHI

Comment

WISH ALL FORUM MEMBERS A PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY SANKRANTHI.
        T.R.THIAGARAJAN.

Comment

Working...
        X