X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members list

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
    Shree swamiji,
    I am happy to see the subforum "Members list' under Go quick menu and thank you very much for the same. I dont know what magic you did to post it there. I hope the same will remain there. Why there are only 5 to 30 members under each alphabet. Is that the full list of members. I am now proud to say that in our forum also we furnish our members details as others do. Why I was so particular about this matter, because some one known to me challenged that we will not publish these particulars. Will this list remain there forever for our members references or you will remove it. Now jokularly I want to ask you if you are interested to give me farewell, as you have thanked me for all my contributions so far and do not want any more contributions let alone trouble like the one I have contributed now that ended with a happy note. God is there to help his bhakthas who always depend on him. You mentioned about some target. Please let me know about that as I want to assist you to achive that target, taking me into confidence.

Sarva jano sukino Bhavanthu....P.S.NARASIMHAN
    Sri:
    Swamin,
    I don't want to hide anything from anybody, because I am not doing any activity for earning anything!
    As, Arjuna said, I have little desire in getting appreciations for the good services rendered, nothing else.
    I have never tried checking of the members list, no use with that.
    I have never tried to send emails to send members (except who have contacted me personally) with or without any promotions or recommendations or requests.
    The statistics showing there are nearly 14000 members in this forum because the latest profile I approved is having the profile ID : Somarama (id: 13990).
    I feel this (forum) is like a cinema hall, members will come and see the show which is interested for them and will go.
    Some member will come daily, few member will visit frequently, and many will visit only once and disappear for ever.
    The user name and password log in is like entry pass to this hall.
    What is the use of collecting the personal information of visitors for the hall executives?
    If the show or matter shown here is worth, many will visit automatically!

"மரம்பழுத்தால் வௌவாலை வாவென்று கூவி இரந்தழைப்பார் யாவரும் அங்கில்லை
    சுரந்தமுதம் கற்றாதரல்போல் கரவாது அளிப்பரேல் உற்றார் உலகத்தவர்"
    என்ற ஔவையாரின் நல்வழி-வாக்குக்கிணங்க
    பெண்டு பிள்ளைகள் உட்பட யாரையும் கட்டாயப்படுத்தி இருக்கவைக்க இயலாது.

உபாத்யாயக்காரர்களைக்கூட, அடியேனின் ஸேவை த்ருப்தியாக இருந்தால்
    தொடர்ந்து வாய்ப்பளியுங்கள், என்று பிடிக்கவில்லையோ அன்று யாரைப் பிடித்திருக்கிறதோ
    அவரைக்கொண்டு கர்மாக்களை நடத்திக்கொள்ளலாம் என்றே கூறுவேன்.

சுமார் 20 வருடங்களாக வெப்சைட் நடத்துகிறேன், உபாத்யாயம் செய்துவைக்க வாய்ப்பளியுங்கள் என்று கோரிக்கை யாரிடத்தும் வைத்ததில்லை.

இவற்றை தற்பெருமைக்காகச் சொல்லவில்லை, அனைத்தும் பெருமாள் சங்கல்பத்தால்
    நடக்கிறது என்கிற அபார நம்பிக்கையில் செயல்படுவதால் மனிதர்களிடத்தில் கோரிக்கை
    வைக்க அவசியம் இல்லை என்ற கருத்தை ப்ரதிபலிப்பதற்காகத் தெரிவித்துள்ளேன்.
    தாஸன்,
    என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Members list

Swamin,
      Well said. I only desire more and more members must actively participate in the discussions,submit their posts, share their knowledge and experiences etc., so that other will motivated to follow them.
      I find that only about 10 or so are active in our forum.
      Some regulars have probably taken a long sabbatical.
      Eagerly awaiting more and more posts,
      Some members regularly used to seek some information regarding slokas,temples meanings of something etc.,. Now they are missing.
      Hoping to see more posts than birthday greetings,
      'varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X