Meenakshi Anand Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meenakshi Anand Intro

My birth place is Devakottai. Both my grandfathers were teachers and in particular my one grandfather was a sanskrit scholar.
    I am more interested to learn our rituals and culture in depth, hence would be happy if i get solutions to my questions related to our rituals and culture.

Re: Meenakshi Anand Intro

Originally posted by Meenakshi Anand View Post
    My birth place is Devakottai. Both my grandfathers were teachers and in particular my one grandfather was a sanskrit scholar.
    I am more interested to learn our rituals and culture in depth, hence would be happy if i get solutions to my questions related to our rituals and culture.
    Sri:
    Dear Meenakshi Anand,
    Welcome to Brahminsnet.com
    Your profile is activated.
    You can use the forum freely to post any of your content under any topic.
    Expecting your frequent visit to forum to participate in all discussions.
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Meenakshi Anand Intro

Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com.you have a lot to your interest in our forum there are learned members in our forum who can clear your doubts regarding our culture/community.Your contribution, to our community's/forum's development, is expected eagerly.
      Admin

Comment

Working...
      X