Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only birth day greetings?

Hello members,

I believe the purpose of this website is more to discuss about our customs and practices.

I had posted in this forum to get clarity about Brahma Yagna. But I find it difficult to see whether there has been any reply on this. I find only good amount of birthday greetings than anything else.

Whether birth day greetings need to be posted in such gathering?

Regards,

Balakrishnan

Re: Only birth day greetings?

Sri:
    Dear Sir,
    You are correct!
    But, due to absence and not knowing of the question posted, there may be no replies from elders.
    You can again post a reply as reminder to get the attention of some elders.
    Or, there may be no suitable authentic answer for your question at that time of seeing your post,
    later they might have forgotten about that.
    So, for any reason, a reminder reply may get you suitable reply than criticizing other activities.
    Birthday greetings is not only to greet a member but also a reminder service for members to come back to forum to participate in the discussions.

At the same time, if you have got some answers from some other sources, you can share it here for the sake of other members.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Only birth day greetings?

Kindly see the thread http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...AE%AE%E0%AF%8D

I have given details about brahma yagyam. feel free to ask doubts. Kindly read all my postings for iyers.

Comment

Working...
      X