Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVS - Leave Information

Dear Members,moderators and Admins,
    As I am going to have dharshan at Salagramam (Muktinath) leaving Chennai at 11.30 pm (Raptisagar) on 15-04-2015
    and with the grace of Emperuman expected to return Chennai on 27th April.
    Kindly bear with me for not answering your questions, emails and admin problems for the above period.
    Sorry for the inconvenience if any.

Also, I request all members, if anybody is having a contact of Good Sri Vaishnava Caterers in and around Luknow
    to serve food for 10 orthodox sri vaishnavas on 17th afternoon.
    Kindly send the info as a whatsapp message to 9283739823 .
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: NVS - Leave Information

Dear Dr.N.V.S Swamin,
    Here is wishing you a wonderful journey and heartfilling Darshans of the Lord at Mukthinath as well as at other holy shrines you visit enroute.
    Have a pleasant n comfortable trip.
    Am in Mumbai till month end.
    JAI SRI RAM!
    Varadarajan

Comment

Dear Dr.Swamin,
      Your proceeding on a pilgrimage to Mukthinath and other holy places gives me immense pleasure and I wish you and your group a happy and joyous journey and above all peaceful, heartful dharsan of presiding deities. Hearing the news itself make us pure...Happy journey.. P.S.NARASIMHAN.

Comment

Dear NVS Mama,

Namaskarams. Happy to note that you are proceeding on Mukthinath Yatra. I had a great opportunity to talk to you yesterday. Kindly pray for us also during your yatra. As I have informed you over phone I am also planning to go to Mukthinath by mid July after completing Kailash Yatra. I will meet you in Chennai before starting my yatra to get your Asheervadams, and to get more information about Mukthinath yatra.

With Namaskarams

S. Sankara Narayanan
        RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Dear NVS Swamin,

Best wishes for your pilgrimage to Mukthinath. May Lord Paranthaman showers his paripoorna kadatcham always
          with you on this yatra.

We are all expecting a detailed Bakthi Yatra article.

Happy & Prosperous Journey.

ggmoorthyiyer

Comment

ஸ்வாமின் தங்கள் பக்திப்பயணம் இனிதாக அமைய இறைவனை உளமாரப்பிரர்த்திக்கிறேன்.13ம்தேதி கட்டான
            நெட் இன்று 5மணி வாகில் தான் கிடைத்தது பதில் தாமதமாக அமைந்ததற்கு வருந்துகிறேன்

Comment

Working...
            X