Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVS completed Dharshan of all 106 Divyadesams!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVS completed Dharshan of all 106 Divyadesams!

Dear Administrators, Moderators, Friends, Wellwishers, Members,
    I (NVS) return back to chennai yesterday night before the end of Akshya thirudiyai and my belated wishes to you all
    to indicate my arrival.
    Our group is still having dharshan till 27th April
    but after the successful completion of Muktinath Dharshan I return back to chennai by flight.
    By this trip with the grace of Emperuman I have completed the Dhashan of all 106 Divyadesams in this World.
    It is really pleasure to rejoining you all.
    dasan,
    nvs
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 22-04-15, 20:42. Reason: spelling mistake found

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: NVS completed Dhashan of all 106 Divyadesams!

Dear NVS Mama,

Namaskarams. Glad to know that you are back to Chennai after your Mukthinath Yatra. As I have earlier informed you in this forum and also over phone to you, I am planning to go for Chardam yatra in june 2015. I know there is one Divyadeasm Temple in Joshimutt, but I dont have the details. During my last trip in 2010, we went to Joshimutt but I didnt remember the tour operator has taken us there to the Divyadesam temple. Can you pl give me the details so that I can have Dharshan this time. Also I think this and Badrinath are the only two Divya Desam temples in Uttarkand state.

With Best Regards

S. Sankara Narayanan
    RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Dear Sankaranarayanan,
      The other Divyadesam after Badrinath in Uththarakhand is Devaprayag,70 kms from Rishikesh at the confluence of Alakananda and Bhagirathi rivers.The Lord's thirunamam is Purushoththaman and the Thaayaar is called Pundarikavalli.
      Periazhwar has sung 10 paasurams on the Lord here.These verses state that,Sri Vishnu enshrines in Mathura, Saligramam, Dwarka, Ayodhya and Sri Vaikuntam is the same as the one (Purushoththaman) enshrined here.This Divyadesam is also called ThirikkaNDam or Kadinagar.
      Hence, please be sure to visit both thes Divyadesams.
      Wishing you well,
      Varadarajan

Comment

Welcome back Dr.Swamin.
        Congratulations on completing 106 Divyadesams successfully.

Hope to read about your description of the journey and the Divyadesam Mukthinath.
        Did you collect any Saligramam there?
        Once again congratulations.
        varadarajan

Comment

Re: NVS completed Dharshan of all 106 Divyadesams!

Dear Dr.NVS swamin,

We are all Happy to know about your achievements and Bhaghya darshans of 106 Divyadesams. All are Emperuman karunai.
          Please share with us, your yatra experiences and Lord darshan at Mukthinath. Your experience will guide the travelers
          much more on their pilgrimage. Congratulations ! ggmoorthyiyer

Comment

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
            Welcome back Dr.Swamin.
            Congratulations on completing 106 Divyadesams successfully.

Hope to read about your description of the journey and the Divyadesam Mukthinath.
            Did you collect any Saligramam there?
            Once again congratulations.
            varadarajan
            Sri:
            Thank you Sri Varadarajan Swamin, and Sri Sankaranarayanan swamin.

No Saligramam is remain there in that Kandaki river to collect by common people,
            almost all the Saligramams in any condition have been collected and dumped in the market
            in every shop at Nepal.
            Also, I am not interested in collecting of Saligramams any more,
            the reason is simple, now a days nobody interested in collection of perumal pictures
            and people are requesting do not give perumal pictures, we don't have space to protect it.
            dasan,
            nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by ggmoorthyiyer View Post
              Dear Dr.NVS swamin,

We are all Happy to know about your achievements and Bhaghya darshans of 106 Divyadesams. All are Emperuman karunai.
              Please share with us, your yatra experiences and Lord darshan at Mukthinath. Your experience will guide the travelers
              much more on their pilgrimage. Congratulations ! ggmoorthyiyer
              Sri:
              Dear Sri. Moorthy mama,
              thank you so much for your kindness.
              Let me give the details of my Yatra as early as possible.
              Actually I am not well, due to consumption of different water and snanam at different places
              heavy cold and light fever.
              Yesterday evening there were three Nichayadharthams to perform as Vadhyar in Chennai,
              it was also very very hard to manage to go all the places and continuous chanting / shouting mantras towards the gathering.
              I hope, I could recover by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
              dasan,
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

dear swamin,
                Please take care in health. Take adequate rest is necessary for good health. Use 'chukku' & 'pepper' while taking food.
                Jeera water is more comfort in drinking water. Sleep well.Don't move in sunlight. Speedy recover is possible if you
                take rest. with regards, ggmoorthyiyer

Comment

I fully agreewith Sri.Iyer's suggestion. Drinking different waters and changes in climates and changes in altitudes must have affected you..Take adequate rest first.Drink jeera water. Your writing about the trip can wait.
                  GET WELL SOON.
                  varadarajan

Comment

ஸ்ரீமன்,
                    தங்களது பயணம் சிறப்பாக அமைந்தது குறித்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி. எனது நெட் 13ம் தேதியிலிருந்தே சரியாக இயங்காமல் 16ம் தேதி எனநினைக்கிறேன் சிறிது நேரம் கிடைத்து பின்பு இன்று மாலை 430க்குத்தான் சரிசெய்யப்பட்டது எனவே சரிவர நமது ஃபோர நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் கலந்துகொள்ளயியலாமற்போய்விட்டது.தங்கள் உடல் நிலையில் சீக்கிரமே முன்னேற்றமேற்பட்டு நலமடைய இறைவனைப் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்

Comment

Originally posted by soundararajan50 View Post
                      ஸ்ரீமன்,
                      தங்களது பயணம் சிறப்பாக அமைந்தது குறித்து மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி. எனது நெட் 13ம் தேதியிலிருந்தே சரியாக இயங்காமல் 16ம் தேதி எனநினைக்கிறேன் சிறிது நேரம் கிடைத்து பின்பு இன்று மாலை 430க்குத்தான் சரிசெய்யப்பட்டது எனவே சரிவர நமது ஃபோர நிகழ்ச்சிகளில் கலந்துகொள்ளயியலாமற்போய்விட்டது.தங்கள் உடல் நிலையில் சீக்கிரமே முன்னேற்றமேற்பட்டு நலமடைய இறைவனைப் பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்
                      sri:
                      Thank you Swamin,
                      it may be due to BSNL Strike, I also experiencing it.
                      Now a days unannounced power cut also is there frequently, it spoils our time and mood also.

எங்கம்மா எதற்கெடுத்தாலும் ஒரு பழமொழி சொல்லுவா, சம்பந்தம் இருக்கோ இல்லியோ
                      ஒரு பழமொழி ஞாபகம் வருது, சொல்லிடறேன்.

"வயித்தெறிச்சல் பொண்டாட்டிக்கு மாலைக்கண்ணு ஆம்படையானாம்".

இதுல அடியேன் உணர்வது என்னவென்றால் ஏற்கனவே ரொம்ப எதிர்பார்ப்புடன்
                      அடுத்தவர்களைப்பார்த்து பொறாமைப்படும் குணமுள்ள ஒரு பெண்ணுக்கு
                      மாலைக்கண் வ்யாதியுள்ளவன் கணவனாக அமைந்தால் அவள் குறைபட்டுக்கச்
                      சொல்லவா வேணும்?! - என்று.

அதுபோல், ஏற்கனவே சில நாட்கள் வெளியூர் சென்று வந்தததால் ஏகப்பட்ட ஈமெயில்களுக்கு
                      பதில் எழுதவேண்டியுள்ளது, வீட்டு வேலைகள், வைதீக வேலைகள், தானே துணி துவைத்து, ஸ்வயம்பாகம் பண்ணவேண்டியுள்ளது
                      அத்துடன் தாங்கமாட்டாத ஜலதோஷமும், ஜுரமும் என இப்படி ஏகப்பட்ட வேலைப்பளுவுடன் போராடிக்கொண்டிருக்கும்போது,
                      இன்டர்நெட் வேலைசெய்யாததோடு, அடிக்கடி பவர்கட் வேறு.

தற்போது ஜலதோஷம் சற்று குறைந்துள்ளது.
                      முக்திநாத் யாத்திரை குறித்து தனியாக ஒரு த்ரட்டில் எழுதுகிறேன்.
                      தாஸன்,
                      என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்வாமின் முதலில் தங்கள் உடல்நிலையில் கவனம் செலுத்துங்கள்.தாங்கள் வெகுவிரைவில் குணமடைந்து இயல்பு நிலை திரும்ப எல்லாம் வல்ல இறைவன் அருளட்டும்

Comment

Working...
                        X