Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1008 SANKABISHEKAM & 1008 KALASABISHEKAM AT SRILALITAMBIKAI TEMPLE,TIRUMEEYACHCHOOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1008 SANKABISHEKAM & 1008 KALASABISHEKAM AT SRILALITAMBIKAI TEMPLE,TIRUMEEYACHCHOOR

Dear friends,
    In end March when my wife Meera and I had been on a sojourn down south to visit Chidambaram Natarajar Temple and some other temples ,we,luckily,visited the Temple of Sri.lalithambikai samedha Sri. Meganadhaswami ,at Tirumeeyachchoor.about 40 Kms from Mayiladuthurai.
    This is the place where the divine stotra,Sri.Lalitha Sahasranamam was recited first.
    The temple had its Kumbabishekam on 7 Feb.2015 followed a Mandalam of Homam and poojas,which culminated in the 1008 sankabishekam and 1008 kalasabishekam on the 25th March.
    What a lucky coincidence!.
    With the kind permission of authorities I took a small video film of the Homa gundams,1008 sankams and kalasas, and the priests reciting the Sahasranamam.
    This has been uploaded in You tube and the link is given below for you to see and get the blessings of Sri.Lalithambal.and Sri.Meganadha Swami.
    With best wishes,
    Varadarajan

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 11-05-15, 20:00. Reason: Proper insertion of Youtube Video in post

Re: 1008 SANKABISHEKAM & 1008 KALASABISHEKAM AT SRILALITAMBIKAI TEMPLE,TIRUMEEYACHCHOOR

Dear members,
    I would like a feed back. Was the link to youtube working? Did everyone see the video?
    Please confirm
    varadarajan

Comment

Re: 1008 SANKABISHEKAM & 1008 KALASABISHEKAM AT SRILALITAMBIKAI TEMPLE,TIRUMEEYACHCHOOR

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
      Dear members,
      I would like a feed back. Was the link to youtube working? Did everyone see the video?
      Please confirm
      varadarajan
      Sri:
      After using the proper method of insertion of Youtube, now the video is playing inside the post.
      Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you Swamin. i thought giving the link will be easier as I do it when mailing such information.
        Hence forth I will use the method similar to inserting photos as we do normally.
        Once again thanks.
        Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
        X