• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies be careful

நம் சகோதரிகளுக்காக...

தயவுசெய்து இதனை SHARE செய்யுங்கள்..

TRAIL ROOMல் கண்ணாடிகள் ஜாக்கிரதை...!

கண்ணாடிகளில் நம்மை மட்டுமே பிரதிபலிப்பது ஒரு வகை.

இன்னொரு வகை நாம் பார்க்கும் போது கண்ணாடியாக
    நம்மை பிரதிபலிக்கும்.

ஆனால் மறு பக்கத்திலிருந்து அதாவது கண்ணாடிக்கு அடுத்த பக்கம் பார்ப்பவர்களுக்கு ஒளிவு, மறைவு இல்லாமல் நம்மைக் காட்டும்.

இந்த இரண்டாம் வகை கண்ணாடிகள் பற்றிதான் நாம் மிகுந்த
    ஜாக்கிரதையுடன் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

இந்த உடை மாற்றும் அறைகளில் இந்த கண்ணாடிகளின்
    ஊடாக மறுபக்கம் காமிராக்கள் பொருத்தப்பட்டிருக்கலாம்

அல்லது

யாராவது உங்களை படமெடுக்கலாம்

இவைகளை கவனத்தில் கொண்டு பெண்கள் செயல்பட
    வேண்டும்.

இவைகளை சுலபமாக கண்டறியும் முறை...

உங்கள் விரல் நுனியை கொண்டு கண்ணாடியை தொடும்போது சிறு இடைவேளை தெரிந்தால் அது சாதாரண கண்ணாடி..

இடைவேளை இல்லாமல் தெரிந்தால் அது உங்களை வேவுபார்க்கும்
    கண்ணாடி என்று அறிந்துகொள்ளலாம்.

கட்டாயம் உங்கள் முகநூல் நண்பர்களிடமும் பகிருங்கள்...!

Re: Ladies be careful

Respected Sir,
    On this topic ,under ,"Be careful" you made a post cautioning womenfolk of the mirrors in trial rooms on 26 Feb'15 and the same day I posted methods by which to detect two way mirrors etc,
    Recently, a famous fashion chain,Fabindia which is considered excellent by NRIs is in trouble for monitoring trial rooms with cameras and cases booked,
    Please,all women read my post of 26/2/15 if you had not done so and get benefited.
    varadarajan

for your covenience that post is reproduced below without images:
    "When "intrusion" in someone's privacy at any kind is a indecent proposal, peeping people when they are at any private room's such as bathroom, trial room, wash room, gym and dressing room is a "Visual Rape".

It's better not to be a victim of "Visual Rape" than prosecuting after being a victim, beware of private room's in public places and some hotels. We never know someone may be filming us in private rooms intentionally for sexual desire's while undressing.

2 Way Mirror Test:
    Finger Nail Test - Place your tip of the fingernail on the mirror, and if you can see gap between the reflection and your fingernail then its an Ordinary second surface mirror. If the reflection is very close to the finger nail then its a two way mirror.

Identify Real and See through Mirrors
    Peer through the mirror: 2 way mirror's are coated with a tinted mirror pane substance, simply like sun screen guard for cars, that can partially allow light, which can reflects the image from one side and let see from the other side. try to peer through the mirror too close and create a tunnel to block light from the private room to see through the room behind.

Torch Test: In order for the 2 way mirror to work properly, one side of the room (i.e private/dressing) room must be very bright, while the other side observation room must be dark. Its a simple test, just like a man at the dark side can see the man underneath the bright light side.
    Turn off the private room lights and light up a flash light or torch light against the surface of the mirror, If there is an observation room behind the wall, then the light from the torch should make the observation room visible from the private room.

Hope this article is helpful and creates awareness, and do share it with your friends, family, loved ones to stay protected and maintain privacy."
    R.V.
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 13-05-15, 15:04.

Comment

My dear sri varadarajan. I strongly object your addressing me "dear sir" it is just enough if u address me as dear PSN. That is more than enough.please avoid this type of addressing between friends. With regards..PSN

Comment

OK.Done.PSN.
        Varadarajan

Comment

very usefull information

Comment

Working...
          X