Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Copy right warning from Vaidhikasri

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
    Mistakes do occur. I too experience the same when I am with my small,non-calling tablet.
    Come back to HQ and post. But be a little more cautious in language. Days are bad.
    கலி முத்தி போச்சு சார்.
    As Modi says "Achche din aayenge" "Good days will come"
    Varadarajan

P.S. By the way,what is your opinion on my posts on SUKTHAS? Is it OK to continue with a few more? Any suggestions?

Dear sri RV. To be honest as i do not read threads of this type I am not in a losition to make any oplinion. However when some members read it . sure they will be benifitted. Kindly bear wthme..PSN

Comment

Re: Copy right warning from Vaidhikasri

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
      You are right. as a person administering the site you have to see that no undue allegations are made.
      But has anybody owned up? I think you will be right in writing to them (Vaidikasri,since they wrote to you) acknowledging the RECEIPT,NOT THE ALLEGATION and seek further info on what material is ALLEGED to be their material under copyright ,when was it published etc.,
      You may mention that members have been advised not to post any material from their magazine.
      We will wait till further data is received and verify the veracity of their allegation.
      I feel it is a proper approach.
      But as usual.I find that, no senior members seem to be bothered.nor getting involved!!!!
      Strange,is all I can say.
      We are with you,Swamin.
      Varadarajan
      I fully agree with Sri.Varadarajan swamin.At least we should know actually what had happened?, to console them.Sri.NVS Swamin,we are all with you.

Comment

Working...
      X