A request to newbies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request to newbies.

I would like to know from a number of newbies who at the time of joini xsaid thzat they were very much interested to know anmikam.slokam.meanibg of slikams. Rituals etc.etc. Taking a lot of trouble senior members are regularly posting such valuable informations for the benifit of you new members. Whythen you do not seems to read understand and appreciate such valuable lostings of well versed seniors who take a lot of interest to post sucmh threads. Where is your feedback. Dont you like those items. If so you could write tous...

Re: A request to newbies.

You said it,PSN. Any one will be interested whether the article/joke he posted is well received or not, any suggestion for improvement of the site, any new topics they would like to have information. There must be a mutual,positive ineteraction between members to make things move forward. Otherwise the activity will slowly shut down.
    already we are missing quite a few active seniors. maay be they are abroad/busy. but this site lacks feedback. In this point I fully agree with SRI.PSN.
    Come on members,write,interact,participate so our brahminsnet grows into a popular site.
    Please do not mistake me, I want lot of activity here,AND sharing of knowledge about out vedas,upanishads,culture,rituals,practices etc.,etc.,
    Awaiting responses,
    Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
    X