Boakthaas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boakthaas

When a srivaishnava kartha perform sratham do not get vaishnava boakthas canhe engage other ussect braahmins as boakthas and viseversa Also during Mahalaya darsa sratham.

Re: Boakthaas

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
    When a srivaishnava kartha perform sratham do not get vaishnava boakthas canhe engage other ussect braahmins as boakthas and viseversa Also during Mahalaya darsa sratham.
    Very amusing. Is there no one in our forum to give me a reply.This will be useful to all branches of brahmins and sects.OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
      Dear Sir,
      It is very strange, found that you are residing in Chennai and telling non availability of Sri Vaishnava bhoktha?
      Don't you have any Sri Vaishnava friends or relatives in Chennai?
      Why don't you request them to cooperate?
      Even you can ask your son in laws, sambhandhis, athai sons, mama sons, brother in laws etc. for this.

Comment

I think you have not clearly understood .y post. If you read again you will find the wording when vaishnava brahmins are not available" could we engage other brahmins as boakthaas. Only when someone face this type of problem he will never advice as you suggest. By the way I ask you what is wrong in engaging other brahmins as boakthaas. Could you explain if not you agree with me.

Comment

Working...
        X