Rest rest and rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest rest and rest

My. Dear active friends.. Sree. Rev..GGMlorthy. Iyer..RVaradarajan.Soundarrajan.Rishikesan(where. Is he) ..Let. Us four/five take about a. Weeks rest as none of the. Other member show. Any interest in forum activities. Let. Us see how many. Othermembers. Will fill up. The gap during our rest days.This. is. Only a. Suggestion and not a. Compulsion....with. Regards. To you. All. ...PSN

Re: Rest rest and rest

Dear Swamin,
    As a senior most Swamy's suggestion, I am accepting your proposal.
    Moreover, one week is not necessary, just a day or two is sufficient, this is my suggestion.
    Sriman NVS Swamin is already in leave. After his return to duty, we can have a dialogue.

Another way of suggestion:

We can send call letters to all members to take part of the forum, by posting appreciation or
    anything in replying to a thread, so that we can understand whether they are reading the article or not.
    'Necessity to self' is coming first, then only 'necessity to community' comes next. Therefore, both necessity is
    important to all. Please make all the members to participate in the forum discussion for the sake of the
    community, rituals, sastras, doubts on day to day affairs.

Personally, I have learned a lot of new things and knowledge that's too for the last 4 months.
    Those who participate in the forum or reading articles, will definitely get good knowledge in all subjects.
    This message must be reach to all members and future members. I am suggesting about this forum to
    many people, at least one man - a day, and whether they joined or not I don't know. Next months onwards,
    I proposed to inquire their thoughts.

My request is simple. Just call a member a day - inquire about this forum - what is their intention?
    Why they are not so active? Their personal difficulty or else - what is the reason? We have to find out.
    Some active members are sometimes unable to participate due to internet connection failure. (e.g) Sri.
    Soundarajan sir. Some one or another reason may be there. So please suggest this wonderful forum
    to all community people. Make them to participate in their interested articles by giving minimum one word
    appreciation or negative.

This is the need of this hour. Expecting your comments. with pranams, ggmoorthyiyer

Comment

Working...
    X