Latest Info from Administrator.
Warm Welcome to www.brahminsnet.com >>> Fast Registration Limited access only! Click to Register with full access!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Font Size

Default Neethi sathakam,daily

Dear friends,
    Many may know this already. Anyhow ,I want to bring this to the kind notice of some who may log in and read the posts only and the replies therein.
    Whenever you open a post to read/or after post, you find a message welcoming the member to this site. Many may just skip,as I used to . But everyday, we find a sloka from Neethi sathakam with its meaning in english.
    Any one who is interested in such teachings, may do well to copy it down to read at leisure , as it is treasure trove of knowledge.
    For sample,I reproduce the meaning of the Neethisathaka sloka of today,
    Please note that this sloka changes everytine you post, so that you get to know more than one a day!

..."An ear is adorned by by listening to sacred scriptures,not ear hangings.An hand is
    decorated by doing charity,not by bangles.The body of an altruist is is radiant by doing a lot of help and not by applying sandal paste.
    ....Neethi sathakam,Paropakaara padhdhathi"

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
    JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

Small,but full of meaning.
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 30-05-2015 at 03:58 AM.

2. Dear Unregistered,Welcome!