nithyanusanthanam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nithyanusanthanam

Is it necessary to chant paasurams at the beginning of Sadabhishekam, sastiapthapoorthi rituals. When i have attended 3/4 such celebrations no such recital took place. I know that these nithyanusanthanam is recited only during daily aradhana at home by the grahasthas.could you plrease enlighten me in this matter.

Re: nithyanusanthanam

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
    Is it necessary to chant paasurams at the beginning of Sadabhishekam, sastiapthapoorthi rituals. When i have attended 3/4 such celebrations no such recital took place. I know that these nithyanusanthanam is recited only during daily aradhana at home by the grahasthas.could you plrease enlighten me in this matter.
    Sri:
    Not necessary or mandatory but optional.
    Sri Vaishnavites are called "Ubhaya vedanti" which means they are giving equal preference for both "Dravida (Tamil) Vedam and Samskruta Vedam",
    So, the veda parayanam will be done both in Vedam and Prapandam.

Some strange persons are there, they will not touch anything that which is used for Aparam (prapandam is recited in the end of any Apara karma)
    so that they hope they can live long.

In this concern most Sri Vaishnavites behave like politicians "preaching is only for others not for their own family".
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: nithyanusanthanam

May be. You are pcorrect. Most of the brahmin community are selfisf. I have been telling this for a long time and now only you agreed with me. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X