Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• significance of oru pozhudu and parehani in sradham

adiyen dasasya vignapanam.

what is the significance of oru pozhudu, parehani forming part of sradham. Dos and donts for the strict observance for all the three days of sradham and for a paksham preceding the day of karma may kindly be explained

dasan

gopala sarma

Re: significance of oru pozhudu and parehani in sradham

Sri:
    Kindly go through the following pages from "Shradha Khandam" - Dharma Shastram
    to know about the dos and donts while shradham days.

Regarding "Oru Pozhudhu"
    It is just like warming up for next days Shradham, I mean to get ready with items required for next day.
    Also, due to do the Vichinna Agni Santhanam on next day the kartha should keep fasting on that day.
    All cleaning, clearing dirty things etc.
    Food is to be taken Only one time.
    Later I add more about it formally.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Hi unable to read the contents can you please attach the same or send it to me by email.

Comment

Originally posted by Srividyav View Post
        Hi unable to read the contents can you please attach the same or send it to me by email.
        Sri:
        Avoid Using "Hi" in this forum.
        Right click on the image and save it to your computer, then you can read, if you know reading Tamil.
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X