Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insufficient storage space for sending pvt messsges

Dear Admin,
    I would like to bring an snnoying feature in the site for your kind attention.Many times, when I draft a letter to be sent as a message, open or private, I am reminded thst "I have exceeded my quota of storage for sent items!! "
    But I had sent barely may be around 10 to 12 letters totalling may be 50kb or less.
    I puts us back, going through a long process of selecting and deleting esrlier messages.The limit set appears too low.Or it may be set so that the earliest letter may be automatically deleted tonacvomodste the new one.
    Put up for consideration.
    Varadarajan

Re: Insufficient storage space for sending pvt messsges

Sri:
    Try now and let me know the result.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you.Since I deleted quite a few posts, I can report only after some time.
      Thanks again for solving this problem that annoys many.
      Varadarajan

Comment

Dear Admin,
        I have now only 11 items in my sent folders, totalling only a few kilobytes may be.It is so because, about 2 weeks or so back, when I wanted to send a private messsage, I was denied stating that I have exceeded my limits!
        It is ridiculous.This causes so much problems, the first meaning loss of all typed message getting lost as you go about deleting a few folders to accomodate this, retyping the whole thing.It is a deterrent to sending a private message to a member.Something needs to be done for this,
        And while typing due to erroneous typing and the message is lost, .Though often a messsge appears in the bottom right hand corner that the message is auto saved, one is unable to retrieve it.
        varadarajan
        P.S.It will be interesting to know whether this problem is faced by any other member.I did not receive a message which a friend has sent me, may be he did not notice the warning of the refusal, but assumed that the message is forwarded.

Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 01-08-15, 06:32.

Comment

Dear sir,
          Kindly bear with it for some time as I am not able to use my left hand and having much pain it is not possible for me to attend such administration problems in the near future.
          Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Desr Swamin,
            No hurry.I had mentioned earlier that if the problem persists Iwill give feedback.Take your time.Let your hand heal completely.
            Wishing you aspeedy recovery,
            Varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
              The operation went wrong
              So using of left hand is a big question in the near future
              So I feel I am not fit to run this forum any more.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Don'tbe pessimist.Everything will turnout fine.God is Great.
                What operation? Where.
                On return from US, I will try to visit Chennai and see you.
                with best wishes,
                varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
                  below is the xray:

Dr.NVS

Comment

Swamin,
                    I am not a doctor.Do you mean that the operation to reset the wrist/forehand was done badly? What do the doctors say, the chaps who were responsible?
                    Wishing you well,
                    Varadarajan.
                    P.S.Will any member of our forum who specializes in fractures etc., suggest something please? Thanks

Comment

No swamin,
                      I couldn't type much
                      Hence forwarded xray

Dr.NVS

Comment

I join Mr.Varadarajan in his sentiments and there is nothing to be worried about your left hand. I am sure you will back at your work table to renew your work with more vigour and strength with the anugraham of Lord Spree Lakshminarasimha.With all my best wishes...PSN

Comment

Sri Thank you so much swamin

Dr.NVS

Comment

My dear Sri.VaradRajan.Your lost No4 of yesterdate. Fro.m the Bevin king I could not see any of .my

sent posts .I kept quite fearing g I may be branded as trouble shooter. I think I brought this matter. To your notice now ..PSN

Comment

தங்களின் பதிவு கண்டு மனம் கலங்குகிறது.இருப்பினும் வைத்தியர்களுக்கெல்லாம் நாதன் வைத்யநாதன் இருக்கிறான்,கைவிடமாட்டான்.கலங்கவேண்டாம்.தன்வந்திரி தங்களைத் தவிக்கவிடமாட்டார்.தங்கள் நலன்கோரிப் பிரார்த்திக்கும் தாஸன்

Comment

Working...
                              X