Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance of this site.

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN.

On 24th when I was typing a reply to a post the whole thing went of stating : "did you forget your PW please register etc,etc." I was wonder struck and did not know what happened. Since I could not login afterwards I was not able to complain,since thereis no outside avenue suchas E'mail id to this forum I sent a e'mail to admn. personnal
    No response for more e'mails to him. I do not understand what happened to my PW which was in use for more than a year. Something, somewhere ,has happened only with the intention of not allow me to post anything about ills of brahmanism .I am not bothered about it as I am always straightforward in my opinions.If the site owners are not interested in my membership they could very well remove me from the forum instead giving me such pricks. However When I brought this matter to my granddaughter she asked me f I had made any harsh comments about anything and such things are always not liked by the forum.She however asked me to change my PW and now I am using a new PW. Further the maintenance of this forum is far from satisfactory and require good maintenance by well educated people andthis cannot be looked by the admin. This is only my humble suggestion.

Re: Maintenance of this site.

Dear Sir,
    There is no reason i find why you are taking things so serious most of the times. At times we do experience such difficulties for which the reason is not known.This is the 3rd PW changed for me that is too by admin on request by phone by me.Really i feel sorry for the way you take things and express your doubts by blaming others
    I am not bothered about it as I am always straightforward in my opinions.If the site owners are not interested in my membership they could very well remove me from the forum instead giving me such pricks.
    Sir i personally feel so harsh the words you have used to express your feelings. Please channelize your anger for the improvement of our forum. please take this one as a request [rpt] request only.

Comment

Working...
    X