X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule of postings

Dear all Members,
    motive of this forum is to share knowledge and support Brahmins,
    if you find a Brahmin doing any mistake you can directly shout or advice on that spot,
    do not use public media to criticize them which is equal to attack at back.
    so, hereafter all criticisms and anti Brahmin postings will be deleted without stating any reason.
    All such vulnerable people can leave this forum, if they are not agree with this.
    Administrator

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Rule of postings

ஸ்ரீ, தங்களின் பதிவு கண்டு அதிந்தேன்.போற்றுவார் போற்றலும் தூற்றுவார் தூற்றலும் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே என்பதை தங்கள் வாழ்வின் தத்துவமாகக்கொண்ட தாமே நரசிம்ஹாவதாரமெடுத்துள்ளது எமக்கு வியப்பளிக்கிறது பிரகலாதநாகப் பணிவுடன் யாசிக்கிறேன். ஓம் ஷாந்தி ஷாந்தி ஷாந்தி:

Comment

DEAR members, All of you might have read Site members 'Rule of Postings' but did not elaborate what are anti-brahmins and or criticising . In the interest of the whole community if a brahmin girl elope and marry a dalit boy with the blessing of not only her parents but her relative,and the priest conducting such marriages .wont it tell upon other brahmins and their protesting is antibrahmin, how? What a fantastic argument? This is forum and members are not seeing each other while replying. How then one could reply on the spot.Deleting one'post is very easy without facing the actuals. Anybody can do that. Let the future and the community decide. I know this post will also meet the same fate because the person who support the brahmins may not be able to give valid reasons. God is Great.வினை விதித்தவன் வினை அருப்பான் .இதுவே மூத் தோர் முதுமொழி .

Comment

Originally posted by soundararajan50 View Post
        ஸ்ரீ, தங்களின் பதிவு கண்டு அதிந்தேன்.போற்றுவார் போற்றலும் தூற்றுவார் தூற்றலும் போகட்டும் கண்ணனுக்கே என்பதை தங்கள் வாழ்வின் தத்துவமாகக்கொண்ட தாமே நரசிம்ஹாவதாரமெடுத்துள்ளது எமக்கு வியப்பளிக்கிறது பிரகலாதநாகப் பணிவுடன் யாசிக்கிறேன். ஓம் ஷாந்தி ஷாந்தி ஷாந்தி:
        Sri:
        I wonder why you treat this as that much severe?
        As per shastra, if we convey a phapam of someone to other will fetch twice amount of phapam we will get.
        So, why we discuss about the mistake of others here, what is the use instead of getting phapam?
        God is superior and he knows everything, and he knows when to punish one.
        You are posting lot of useful information like, Ramayana, Naratyaneeyam, Periyavas arul vakku etc.
        If a person want to know which is right and which is wrong then we can help from shasteas. Why to criticize?
        Nobody is appointed as protector of Brahmin community!
        A person who is not able to do the Tarpanam / Mahalayam on his own is not eligible to criticize a Vadhyar who knows shastras much better than him about what can be done and what not.
        So it is better stop criticism about other highly qualified professionals.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sir ,
          I fully agree with your view

Comment

Though I did not like to enter into any further arguments I am now forced to reply to indirectly mentioning me in the reply of bmbcAdmin dated 30th post 4 under the heading "Rule of posting". In that reply he mentioned "A person who is not able to do the Tarpanam / Mahalayam on his own is not eligible to criticize a Vadhyar who knows shastras much better than him about what can be done and what not" I agree I am not that much shastra educated but can tell the the learned Swamiji that I am performing amavasya and Mahlayam tharpan without any vadyars aid as I am well versed in these tharpana manthrams.,ofcourse at times referring books. Nowadays most of the grihasthas perform tharpanams on their own as they have to rush to their PIZAIPPU early in the morning . Please therfore do not underestimate grihastas who are well versed in tharpana mandram. I want to keep this matter at rest at this juncture.

Comment

Working...
            X