always sin and sin! That's the Christian view, isn't it? Once a man
    gave me a Bible. A part of it was read to me, and it was full of that
    one thing—sin and sin! One must have such faith that one can say: 'I
    have uttered the name of God; I have repeated the name of Rama or
    Hari. How can I be a sinner?' One must have faith in the glory of
    God's name."

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – P. 627

Re: Sin

Christians say Jesus is the only way for salvation. They say Jesus had shed his blood for our sins. Still they will call everyone sinners. That is their belief. There are no spiritual leader with them who can develop that confidence in them quoting verses like " when God is with us who can be against us" " No weapon shall prosper against Him". Their intention is only to spread their religion and for that they are trying to create a fear complex in peoples mind that all are sinners.

I am not writing this in hurt anyone. I respect all religion. I have studied in a Christian Mission school and had a good chance to read bible for 11 good years. Muslim population is high in my native village and I have read Holy Kuran in English. I had gone to Mosque and did Namas with my Muslim friends and had been to Church and prayed with my christian friends. And so also they with me in Temple. Basically all the religion teach only good things, otherwise it cannot be a religion. But only some vested interest in the society is doing all this type of wrong things bringing bad name to religion and spoil the community harmony.

Once again I want to inform everyone that this is not to hurt anyone and by the way if I a have hurt one I am sorry.

S. Sankara Narayanan
    RADHE KRISHNA

Comment

Working...
    X