Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamil Fonts

[IDear Forum members,
    I am very keen to post my experiences in travelling to various religeous places and information on how ro proceed etc which will be of use to other similar minded members. But I am a novice in computers and will some one please guide me in to installation of Tamil fonts and instruct how to type in Tamil using the QWERTY keyboard of my Laptop.
    Thanking you all in advance,
    varadarajan

Re: Tamil Fonts

Originally posted by R.Varadarajan View Post
    [IDear Forum members,
    I am very keen to post my experiences in travelling to various religeous places and information on how ro proceed etc which will be of use to other similar minded members. But I am a novice in computers and will some one please guide me in to installation of Tamil fonts and instruct how to type in Tamil using the QWERTY keyboard of my Laptop.
    Thanking you all in advance,
    varadarajan
    Dear Sri.Varadarajan Swamin,
    It is very nice and pleasure to know about your proposed travelog out of your experience!
    Kindly start it as early as possible, I am eager to read it.
    And most of our members also will love it.

Kindly watch the below videos which will help you to how to install and use the Tamil fonts.
    If you still have doubt, you can write here, I try to solve all your doubts.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X