I am a retd official from SBI. all the time i wasted my time official activities and some family problems.Now i want to do santhyavandhanam and other religious rituals.Amavasya.Avaniaviittam procedures.marriage alliance for my brother and my sisters son.

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends