your private message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your private message

Recd the message. Last time when I sent a pri mssage it was not delivered as i Was told that u dont accept any private message. Instead I sent an email to you direct giving u all details on 31/8/15. No mntion about that in your message. Anyhow I will be at Madras upto 10th october and you are cordially invited to my house any day at your convenience. Pl phone 25500954 before coming. The address is C 358,2nd street,Periarnagar,,chennai600082 landmark opp. 3rd street to jawaharnagar branch .SBI.chennai82. i am eagerly awaiting to meet you. With warm regards...PSN. Kindly ack.receipt

Re: your private message

Sri:
    dear senior members,
    if you have trouble with private messages, there is an another better option to discuss between your friends of this forum.
    You can create a group and invite your close friends only.
    Other members including admin can not see the contents of the group.
    creator is the admin for that group.
    try the below link:
    http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/group.php
    sorry for typos, typing only with single finger.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear PSN,
      Thanks for the detailed reply.I dont know how the problem of blocking messages happened. I wrote about it in the forum too, seeking help to 'undo' it from Bmbcadmin.Dont know whether it has been done as I am still to receive any private messages from anyone since three months.
      Seek admin's help in this.
      Noted your details.Will contact you on arrival in India about meeting you personally.
      with namaskarams.
      Varadarajan

Comment

Dear Sri.RV, I think it is better for us not to discuss about "Private message" page of this forum as we are aware it is not user friendly nor a useful site. Let us stop with this...PSN

Comment

Working...
        X