Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

regarding accepting the offerings of sripadha dheertham from acharya of other than our own aharya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regarding accepting the offerings of sripadha dheertham from acharya of other than our own aharya

Respected swamin,

As the chathurmasya vratham is about to begin, adiyen has one doubt. can we attend and partake sripadha dheertham of anya acharyas. Please elaborate regarding this in detail with regard to our expected action/position in such gatherings ie how should we act?

gopala sarma

Re: regarding accepting the offerings of sripadha dheertham from acharya of other than our own aharya

When we meet even other bhagawathas and do pranamam (sevithal) to them, why should there be an exemption to accepting sripadha theertham of other acharya maha purushas?

Hope for clarification from NVS maama

Comment

Re: regarding accepting the offerings of sripadha dheertham from acharya of other than our own aharya

Originally posted by gopala sarma View Post
      Respected swamin,
      As the chathurmasya vratham is about to begin, adiyen has one doubt. can we attend and partake sripadha dheertham of anya acharyas. Please elaborate regarding this in detail with regard to our expected action/position in such gatherings ie how should we act?
      gopala sarma
      Sri:
      I don't have any idea about it.
      I have not a chance to read in ancient books like this.
      I hope it is purely depend upon one's own decision.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X