Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private message

URGENT
    Dear admin. I have recd.one pm from my friend varadarajan in which I find a not "to reply to this pl.go to http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/private.php . Can I send a reply thru this site/page and if sent will it reach the recipient. Pl let me know as I do not want to be fooled again...PSN

Re: Private message

Dear Admin,
    On this topic I had posted my request about others being unable to send me private messages.[on 10-9-2015 to be exact } From PSN i presume he is still experiencing difficulties to send me messages. I feeel this limiting/blocking or unblocking should be easy and the member should be in a position to undo it himself.
    Request help.
    Varadarajan

10-09-2015, 04:11 PM #3
    R.Varadarajan

The earlier request is reproduced below

Default Re: your private message

Dear PSN,
    Thanks for the detailed reply.I dont know how the problem of blocking messages happened. I wrote about it in the forum too, seeking help to 'undo' it from Bmbcadmin.Dont know whether it has been done as I am still to receive any private messages from anyone since three months.
    Seek admin's help in this.
    Noted your details.Will contact you on arrival in India about meeting you personally.
    with namaskarams.
    Varadarajan
    Last edited by R.Varadarajan; 01-10-15, 15:15.

Comment

Re: Private message

Dear Admin,
      I found in settings,a square for receiving messages from members and ticked it. I hope now I may receive messages. Let me hope some one messages me.
      Varadarajan

Comment

Working...
      X