Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandhyavandanam- dharma sandeham

Dear all,

I would be grateful to you all, if some one could clarify my doubts regarding nitya karma.
    How could I perform my nitya karma (sandhaya vandanam and puja) when my wife is going through
    asoucha for 4-5 days. Some where I read, it doesn't matter, one should perform sandhyavandanam
    in any situation. But, since i live outside India and my wife works, its not feasible for my
    wife to stay completely away for those days. she has to come in to kitchen and perform
    her regular duties to children and go around in the house. I have a separate puja room
    but still, i am confused to do sandhya vandanam in those days. Please advise

thanks,
    Siva.

Re: sandhyavandanam- dharma sandeham

Dear Siva
    Your situation is no way different from present living condition in cities of India. We have to do our nityakarmas in best possible way. Rather than thinking about the asoucha for 4-5 days, you can have 100% concentration on the nityakarmas. As fas the asoucha for 4-5 days please read the research paper at https://mythrispeaks.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/unearthing-menstrual-wisdom-why-we-dont-go-to-the-temple/

Regards
    Krishnamoorthi

Comment

Working...
    X