நாய் தெரியவில்லை

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• நாய் தெரியவில்லை

நாயைக் கண்டால் கல்லைக் காணோம்; கல்லைக் கண்டால் நாயைக் காணோம்.
    விளக்கம்: ஒரு சிற்பி நாயின் உருவத்தை கல்லில் சிற்பமாக வடித்திருந்தான். அந்த சிற்பத்தை ஒருவன் மிகவும் ரசித்தான். அந்த சுவைஞனைச் சிற்பி கேட்டான் "என் சிற்பம் எப்படி? என்று. அதற்குச் சுவைஞன் சொன்ன பதில் 'நாயைக் கண்டால் கல்லைக் காணோம்; கல்லைக் கண்டால் நாயைக் காணோம்' என்பதாக இருந்தது. அதாவது அதில் நாயைப் பார்த்தால் கல் தெரியவில்லை. கல்லைப் பார்த்தால் நாய் தெரியவில்லை

Re: நாய் தெரியவில்லை

Super villakkam. This has cleared the ageold belief of not understanding the real meaning of sayings. Every proverb has real meaning , however we fail to understand it and ponder over it again and again till some learned clears it by way of beautiful explanation like this. Thank you
    Viswanathan

Comment

Dear Sri Visu. I think I could address you as a chum Visu. I hope you wont misunderstand. I would very much like persons like you to come out boldly with your remarks about others posts so that meaningful exchange of views are there to further discuss. OK. Carry on...PSN.

Comment

Dear Sri Narasimhan,

Absolutely Mr.PSR, You can call me Visu by all means.I am also affectionately known by the same name among my family and friends .It will be my pleasure to join in forums like this.
        Thank you
        With Regards
        Visu

Comment

Working...
        X