Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srardha Manthrangal

Dear sir,
    I reside in Coimbatore. I dont get vaadhyaars who are well versed in Srardha Manthrams. Earlier I had one by name Kannan swamy who was a real scholar and he could recite all manthrams properly and also indicate the sequence properly. He is now no more. Since I am a sanskrit student, I have some knowledge about the procedures and the sequence. Unfortunately, I dont know all the manthrams. I desire to have the manthrams and sequence so that I will ensure that nothing is missed by the Bruhapsathi. Can you help me.
    regards
    M.K.Vijayaraghavan

Re: srardha Manthrangal

Sir, Books are available in Giri trading agency. coimbatore. purchase it and make use of it.

Comment

Any book by Ramakrishna Mutt ? Will you plse give the name of the book available at Giri? Thanks

Comment

Plenty of books are available in giri trading . for iyer and iyengars. Giri trading itself has published one book pithru pooja. and another one by soma deva sarma . If you are iyer you please buy aapasthamba paarvana sradha prayogam by srivatsa soma deva sarma. I am near vadavalli and giri trading is near milk company bus stop.

Comment

I got a book written by Kurichi U.Ve. Ramaswamy Iyengar ( Vaikunta vasi an mudrakartha of Sri Ahobila Mutt, Srirangam ). But the book is in Tamil and without swarams. So Sir, can you please email the mantras in Nagari script with notations. Being a student of sanskrit and having undergone training from a Ganapadigal by learing Upanishad and Udaka santhi mantras, I will be able to follow the script and will be able tp perform the shardda more consciously by following the Brahaspathi swamy without and difficulty. My email id is emyesr@yahoo.com

Dasan

M S Raghunathan

Comment

Sri:
            There is no sanskrit text typed for shradham in hand!
            I can start posting a page per day for you and for preparing the book.
            Let me know the shradha manthrams are taught by your Guru to you?!
            if, done, he might have given you a book to follow!
            NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
            Best Wishes and Best Regards,
            Dr.NVS

Comment

Sir
              Thanks for the reply. I am a student of sanskrit since my school days and in college besides passing certain sanskrit exams conducted by Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan and Amara Bharathi. My father attained acharyan Tiruvadi in 1982 and since then I have been performing the ceremonies. I need the text with swarams and in Sanskrit for exact pronunciation and will be able to follow the Brahaspathi more confidently and consciously. What I require are only the mantras and not prayogam, which will be directed by Brahaspathi Swami.

I shall be obliged with yr help as mentioned by you. I belong to Iyengar community/vadakalai/Ahobila mutt sampradayam.

Dasan

M S Raghunathan

Comment

Dear Swamin,
                Anantha koti pranamams:
                While performing punyahavachanam, there are two sets of mantras for prokshanam one for individuals and other for purifying materials. I shall be thankful, if you could post the mantra relaying to purifying sraddha materials " VAAS THOSH PATHE PRATI " in Tamil.

with regards

m s raghunathan

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:

தேவஸ்யத்வா ஸவிது: ப்ரசவே அஸ்விநோர்பாஹுப்யாம் பூஷ்ணோஹஸ்தாப்யாம்
                  அஸ்விநோர்பைஷஜ்யேநா தேஜஸே ப்ரஹ்மவர்ச்சஸா யாபிஷிந்ஜாமி
                  தேவஸ்யத்வா ஸவிது:ப்ரசவே அஸ்விநோர்பாஹுப்யாம் பூஷ்ணோஹஸ்தாப்யாம்
                  இந்த்ரஸ்யேந்த்ரியேணா ச்ரியை யசஸேபலாயாபிஷிந்ஜாமி
                  தேவாஸ்த்வேந்த்ரஜ்யேஷ்டா வருணாராஜாநோ அதஸ்தாசோபரிஷ்டாச்சபாந்துநவா
                  ஏதேநபூதேநமேத்யோ நப்ரோக்ஷிதோ யதேநமதப்ராசீனம் ப்ரோக்ஷதி
                  யத்ஸந்சிதமாஜ்யேந ப்ரோக்ஷதி தேநபூதஸ்தேநமேத்யஸ்தேநப்ரோக்ஷித:!
                  த்ருபதாதிவேந்முமுசாந: ஸ்விந்நஸ்ஸாத்வீ மலாதிவா பூதம்பவித்ரேணேவாஜ்யம்
                  ஆபஸ்ஸுந்தந்து மைநஸ: பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவோ, பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவோ பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவ:

வாஸ்தோஷ்பதே ப்ரதிஜாநீ ஹ்யஸ்மாந் ஸ்வாவேசோ அநமீவோ பவாந:
                  யத்வேமஹே ப்ரதிதந்நோ ஜுஷஸ்வ சந்நயேதி துவிபதே ஸந்சதுஷ்பதே

வாஸ்தோஷ்பதே சக்மயா சகும் சதாதே சக்க்ஷீமஹீரண்வயா காதுமத்யா
                  ஆவ: ஆக்ஷேமே உதயோகேவரந்நோ யூயம்பாத: ஸ்வஸ்திபி: ஸதாந:

வாஸ்தோஷ்பதே ப்ரதரணோநயேதி கோபிரஸ்வேப்ரிந்தோ அஜராஸ்சஸ்தே
                  ஸக்யேஸ்யாம பிதேவபுத்ராநு ப்ரதிநோஜுஷஸ்வா

அமீவ: வாஸ்தோஷ்பதே விச்வாரூபாண்யாவிசந்நு ஸகா
                  சுசேவஏதிந: சிவகும் சிவம்.

பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவோ பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவோ பூர்புவஸ்ஸுவ: !!

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                  please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                  Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
                  Best Wishes and Best Regards,
                  Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                  X